minecraft server crash

kain184

Recent testing for a new minecraft modpack has been hitting a snag. the beta version of https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/growing-villages-2

i have been running into issues with a few errors i cant seem to get past.
see logs
latest

https://pastebin.com/jqWtHtw5

Debug

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hf6S3NMrZ50KT3TTmxfPQTA63I3ljPLs/view?usp=sharing
specificly lines such as
[02Dec2023 21:10:32.700] [Server thread/WARN] [net.dries007.tfc.util.calendar.Calendar/]: Calendar is out of sync - trying to fix: Calendar = false, Daylight = false, Sync = 6
Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER
[main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: vectorwing/farmersdelight/client/renderer/CanvasSignRenderer (a mod i have removed entirely. )

i am unable to get the server to load to the point a client can connect but client side works as normal. it feels like a client mod is still enabled but i cant seem to trace it down. any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that does seem to have helped with the unusual date/time issue and has stopped that error from occuring. i am still seing several instances of client loading in the code that has me concerned however. and again the code from farmers delight which i have removed in its entirety.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1blSzEooOTsO6PqLXK58oRbBEp1GuVwCw/view?usp=sharing

attached is a link to the new logs after your recent recommendation Tile-entity.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have a tool that harvests multiple crops at once, that either replants or harvests the crops depending on an enchant on the tool. The harvesting and loot dropping works fine, but when it comes to updating what block is rendering, only the clicked block is updated properly, while the others drop the loot but appear to say as the fully grown crop, until right clicked again. The normal path for the tool is to just break the crop, as if the player harvested the crop. The other path is to reset the growth of the crop and drop the crop's loot, minus one seed. I have already tried all combinations of method parameters for setBlock() and destroyBlock(), and the updateing of the crop blocks still does not happen.  The code thus far: public class ScytheItem extends HoeItem { public ScytheItem(Tier tier, int atkBase, float atkSpeed) { super(tier, atkBase, atkSpeed, new Item.Properties().stacksTo(1)); } @Override public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext context) { Level level = context.getLevel(); Player player = context.getPlayer(); InteractionHand hand = context.getHand(); ItemStack stack = context.getItemInHand(); if (!level.isClientSide() && player != null) { BlockPos pos = context.getClickedPos(); Block block = level.getBlockState(pos).getBlock(); if(block instanceof CropBlock) { level.playSound(null, pos, block.getSoundType(level.getBlockState(pos), level, pos, player).getBreakSound(), SoundSource.BLOCKS, 1.0F, AOTMain.RANDOM.nextFloat()); Map<Enchantment, Integer> enchantments = stack.getAllEnchantments(); int harvestSize = 1 + enchantments.getOrDefault(EnchantmentInit.HARVESTING_SIZE.get(), 0); for (int xOff = -harvestSize; xOff <= harvestSize; xOff++) { for (int zOff = -harvestSize; zOff <= harvestSize; zOff++) { BlockPos newPos = pos.offset(xOff, 0, zOff); Block blockAt = level.getBlockState(newPos).getBlock(); if (blockAt instanceof CropBlock crop) { if (crop.isMaxAge(level.getBlockState(newPos))) { if (enchantments.containsKey(EnchantmentInit.AUTO_PLANTER.get())) { dropLoot(level, newPos, level.getBlockState(newPos), block); level.setBlock(newPos, crop.getStateForAge(0), Block.UPDATE_CLIENTS); // the broken bit } else level.destroyBlock(newPos, true); // the broken bit } } } } stack.hurtAndBreak(1, player, (p) -> p.broadcastBreakEvent(hand)); } } return super.useOn(context); } private void dropLoot(@NotNull Level level, @NotNull BlockPos pos, @NotNull BlockState state, @NotNull Block block) { List<ItemStack> drops = getDrops(level, pos, state); findSeeds(block, drops).ifPresent(seed -> seed.shrink(1)); drops.forEach((drop) -> Block.popResource(level, pos, drop)); } private List<ItemStack> getDrops(@NotNull Level level, @NotNull BlockPos pos, @NotNull BlockState state) { return Block.getDrops(state, (ServerLevel) level, pos, null); } private Optional<ItemStack> findSeeds(@NotNull Block block, final Collection<ItemStack> stacks) { Item seedsItem = block.asItem(); return stacks.stream().filter((stack) -> stack.getItem() == seedsItem).findAny(); } }  
    • Hello!  After I build e my mod in .jar, then when starting minecraft, it gives me an error that the dependency was not found. In the minecraft log the following is written:   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/simple/parser/JSONParser at com.example.examplemod.JsonUtil.getConfig(JsonUtil.java:14) In build.gradle I have next dependencies: dependencies { minecraft "net.minecraftforge:forge:${minecraft_version}-${forge_version}" implementation 'com.googlecode.json-simple:json-simple:1.1.1' } But if I run minecraft from IDE (using the runClient), then these dependencies are installed, and my mod is work. Please, help me with this problem. UPD: Full build.gradle file   plugins { id 'eclipse' id 'idea' id 'maven-publish' id 'net.minecraftforge.gradle' version '[6.0,6.2)' } version = mod_version group = mod_group_id base { archivesName = mod_id } // Mojang ships Java 17 to end users in 1.18+, so your mod should target Java 17. java.toolchain.languageVersion = JavaLanguageVersion.of(8) println "Java: ${System.getProperty 'java.version'}, JVM: ${System.getProperty 'java.vm.version'} (${System.getProperty 'java.vendor'}), Arch: ${System.getProperty 'os.arch'}" minecraft { mappings channel: mapping_channel, version: mapping_version copyIdeResources = true runs { // applies to all the run configs below configureEach { workingDirectory project.file('run') property 'forge.logging.markers', 'REGISTRIES' property 'forge.logging.console.level', 'debug' mods { "${mod_id}" { source sourceSets.main } } } client { // this block needs to be here for runClient to exist } server { args '--nogui' } data { // example of overriding the workingDirectory set in configureEach above workingDirectory project.file('run-data') // Specify the modid for data generation, where to output the resulting resource, and where to look for existing resources. args '--mod', mod_id, '--all', '--output', file('src/generated/resources/'), '--existing', file('src/main/resources/') } } } // Include resources generated by data generators. sourceSets.main.resources { srcDir 'src/generated/resources' } repositories { } dependencies { minecraft "net.minecraftforge:forge:${minecraft_version}-${forge_version}" implementation 'com.googlecode.json-simple:json-simple:1.1.1' } tasks.named('processResources', ProcessResources).configure { var replaceProperties = [ minecraft_version: minecraft_version, minecraft_version_range: minecraft_version_range, forge_version: forge_version, forge_version_range: forge_version_range, loader_version_range: loader_version_range, mod_id: mod_id, mod_name: mod_name, mod_license: mod_license, mod_version: mod_version, mod_authors: mod_authors, mod_description: mod_description, ] inputs.properties replaceProperties filesMatching(['META-INF/mods.toml', 'pack.mcmeta']) { expand replaceProperties + [project: project] } } tasks.named('jar', Jar).configure { manifest { attributes([ 'Specification-Title' : mod_id, 'Specification-Vendor' : mod_authors, 'Specification-Version' : '1', // We are version 1 of ourselves 'Implementation-Title' : project.name, 'Implementation-Version' : project.jar.archiveVersion, 'Implementation-Vendor' : mod_authors, 'Implementation-Timestamp': new Date().format("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ssZ") ]) } finalizedBy 'reobfJar' } //tasks.named('publish').configure { // dependsOn 'reobfJar' //} publishing { publications { register('mavenJava', MavenPublication) { artifact jar } } repositories { maven { url "file://${project.projectDir}/mcmodsrepo" } } } tasks.withType(JavaCompile).configureEach { options.encoding = 'UTF-8' // Use the UTF-8 charset for Java compilation }  
    • I want to render shapes through blocks. I found this code in minecraft source  public static void renderShape(PoseStack poseStack, VertexConsumer vertexConsumer, VoxelShape shape, double minX, double minY, double minZ, float red, float green, float blue, float alpha) { PoseStack.Pose pose = poseStack.last(); shape.forAllEdges((x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, z2) -> { float dx = (float)(x2 - x1); float dy = (float)(y2 - y1); float dz = (float)(z2 - z1); float length = Mth.sqrt(dx * dx + dy * dy + dz * dz); dx /= length; dy /= length; dz /= length; vertexConsumer.vertex(pose.pose(), (float)(x1 + minX), (float)(y1 + minY), (float)(z1 + minZ)).color(red, green, blue, alpha).normal(pose.normal(), dx, dy, dz).endVertex(); vertexConsumer.vertex(pose.pose(), (float)(x2 + minX), (float)(y2 + minY), (float)(z2 + minZ)).color(red, green, blue, alpha).normal(pose.normal(), dx, dy, dz).endVertex(); }); } that draws a rectangle around the block, but it is not visible through other blocks. Could someone point me in the right direction on how one renders things through blocks? Thanks in advance 🙏
    • I wish I could replace optifine, when i remove optifine and put on Embeddium, the game crashes too with exit code 1, or could that also be a forge version problem?   edit: rubidium getsauto downloaded with embeddium and oculus, removing rubidium solved it, thanks
    • Looks like an issue with Optifine - to get Optifine to work, you will need Forge 43.2.14 You can downgrade Forge (which may break other mods) or replace Optifine With Embeddium + Oculus
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.