NEW AND ISSUE WITH FORGE 1.6.2 ALREADY CHECKED THAT MODS FOR FOR 1.6.2

dragun108

okay sorry for caps  title but as it is telling here is the issue at hand i have latest 1.6.2 edition forge all my mods are for 1.6.2

but I'm not sure with thermal expasion 3 is that jsut 1.6.4 or does go for 1.6.2 as well was sure it doesn't say particular version it run for :/ if not i will check this manually as well but i fit is this mod then wow

cause every time i search google for it for thermal it pops up 3 and i'm like okay so this works with 1.6.2 but this forge i tell me i need1.6.4 version of forge to run my mod list

so im sorryfor so many typo's

you can try to put te3 in the mods folder

if it is not working update forge

1.6.2 mods will work in 1.6.4

If All of the mods you have use the SRG name obfuscation, and DON'T add world structures, then they should all work just fine. All Forge mods *should* be using SRG obf, if not yell at the mod author. And as for the Structures, basically if they add buildings to world gen. Say.. Village houses, nether towers, whatever, they will need to be updated. What I advise is you backup your save folder, and try loading it. If your game errors out, then one of your mods needs to be updated.

you can try to put te3 in the mods folder

if it is not working update forge

1.6.2 mods will work in 1.6.4

If All of the mods you have use the SRG name obfuscation, and DON'T add world structures, then they should all work just fine. All Forge mods *should* be using SRG obf, if not yell at the mod author. And as for the Structures, basically if they add buildings to world gen. Say.. Village houses, nether towers, whatever, they will need to be updated. What I advise is you backup your save folder, and try loading it. If your game errors out, then one of your mods needs to be updated.

well main issue i have with moving to 1.6.4 is cause idk how to fix issue where thermal expansion conflicts item names for tinker construct

other then this one issue with those two mod they would transfer pretty well otherwise

or would you know a solution to this