Forge server 47.2.0 doesn't install

I'm trying to install forge 47.2.0 server, because that is the only version that works for the mod i want to use, but every time i try to execute "run.sh" (i'm using linux) the second time after accepting eula it doesn't work, and just gives me a bunch of errors, that i don't understand at all. Meanwhile the forge 47.2.21 server works perfectly fine. I installed the latest java version 22, and my drivers are up to date. Not sure if i included all the necessary logs, but those are all i could find.

Debug log - https://paste.ee/p/Kr4Y7
Latest log - https://paste.ee/p/uoKGE

2 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Use Java 17

It did kinda work, after like 20 minutes of installing and uninstalling things i got openjdk 17.0.10 installed, and the server starts now, but it doesn't work with the mod that i want (the silence), not sure if it's the forge's fault, or if the mod is just broken, because it doesn't also work when i launch the game with this mod in mods folder. Here are logs if they can help.

https://paste.ee/p/T2CRW - debug log
https://paste.ee/p/ICSvS#s=0&l=39 - latest log

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • just saw new patch news and this is the most important thing to fix/change for me. its mostly gone in retold which uses an upgraded version of the aoe3 de engine. if getting the fix back ported causes the patch to be delayed I’m fine with that. better than going another 6 month or more with current performance degrading and stability issues. retold QOL, lobby browser and attack move improvements are a plus.
    • The internet can feel like the wild west, full of danger and hidden traps, and I learned that lesson the hard way when I lost access to my Bitcoin wallet thanks to some sneaky malware. Picture this: I was just minding my own business, innocently clicking on what I thought was a harmless ad, maybe something about a new “must-have” kitchen gadget, when suddenly I found myself staring in horror at my computer screen, realizing I had just compromised my wallet containing a whopping $480,000. Talk about a facepalm moment! It felt like I’d just walked into a bar in a cowboy movie, only to find out the saloon was full of outlaws. In the midst of my panic, I turned to Cyber Constable Intelligence, hoping they could pull off a miracle. I can’t emphasize enough how much they felt like my personal posse in that moment. Their team was not just professional; they were genuinely empathetic, treating my case with the urgency it absolutely deserved. It felt like I was surrounded by a group of tech-savvy superheroes, ready to tackle the villain that was my lost fortune. After a few days of nail-biting suspense, I received the call that changed everything. They had not only recovered my funds but had done it faster than I could say “malware disaster.” It was like winning the lottery, only this time, I wasn’t just rich; I was also educated! They took the time to provide me with invaluable advice on safeguarding my wallet in the future, transforming my panic into peace of mind. I walked away from this experience not only with my $480,000 intact but also with a newfound respect for the importance of digital security. I mean, who knew that clicking on an ad could lead to such chaos? It’s like finding out that your favorite cowboy is actually a bandit in disguise. Thanks to Cyber Constable Intelligence, I can finally take a breath without feeling like my funds are riding off into the sunset. So, here’s to you, Cyber Constable Intelligence! You’ve not only saved my wallet but have also given me the tools to navigate this wild digital frontier with a sense of humor and a lot more caution. I can’t thank you enough for turning my panic into peace of mind. Next time I see a “too good to be true” ad, you can bet I’ll be remembering this lesson and staying far away Reach Their info with the info below What Sapp Info: 1. (2. 5.  2.  ) 3.  7.  8.  (7. 6. 1. 1.) Email Info : support (@) cyber constable intelligence   com Website info: www cyber constable itelligence. com
    • When trying to load my singleplayer server, l get the Minercaft error code [Exit code -805306369]. I'm running Forge version 1.20.1-47.3.0 I have my logs here: Crash-report log https://pastebin.com/AJihg1wP debug.log https://paste.ee/p/HPTMe latest.log https://paste.ee/p/1smWY
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You're mean. Time: 2024-10-18 02:06:05 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.level.ItemLike.m_5456_()" because "p_41604_" is null     at org.violetmoon.zetaimplforge.event.ForgeEventsRemapper.lambda$createForgeConsumer$2(ForgeEventsRemapper.java:125) ~[Zeta-1.0-24.jar%23357!/:1.0-24] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:260) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2387!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:252) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2387!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2387!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2387!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPreServerTick(ForgeEventFactory.java:945) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23363!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:812) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_5705_(IntegratedServer.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.Mixin_FixDefaultOpPermissionLevel,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.MixinIntegratedServer,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.level.ItemLike.m_5456_()" because "p_41604_" is null     at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:147) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,re:classloading,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.deeperdarker.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:143) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,re:classloading,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.deeperdarker.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:127) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23358!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,re:classloading,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.deeperdarker.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at uwu.lopyluna.create_dd.content.items.equipment.gilded_rose_tools.GRHoeItem.getCraftingRemainingItem(GRHoeItem.java:103) ~[Create-DnDesire-1.20.1-0.1b.Release-Early-Dev.jar%23286!/:0.1b.Release-Early-Dev] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.common.extensions.IForgeItemStack.getCraftingRemainingItem(IForgeItemStack.java:62) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23363!/:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at org.violetmoon.zeta.util.handler.RecipeCrawlHandler.digest(RecipeCrawlHandler.java:159) ~[Zeta-1.0-24.jar%23357!/:1.0-24] {re:classloading}     at org.violetmoon.zeta.util.handler.RecipeCrawlHandler.onTick(RecipeCrawlHandler.java:142) ~[Zeta-1.0-24.jar%23357!/:1.0-24] {re:classloading}     at org.violetmoon.zetaimplforge.event.ForgeEventsRemapper.lambda$createForgeConsumer$2(ForgeEventsRemapper.java:123) ~[Zeta-1.0-24.jar%23357!/:1.0-24] {re:classloading}     ... 10 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.20.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.8, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 1344270024 bytes (1281 MiB) / 5125439488 bytes (4888 MiB) up to 9529458688 bytes (9088 MiB)     CPUs: 8     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9     Microarchitecture: Kaby Lake     Frequency (GHz): 3.60     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 4     Number of logical CPUs: 8     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x2484     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=32.0.15.6590     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 16384.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.13     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 16384.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.13     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 65504.05     Virtual memory used (MB): 40239.47     Swap memory total (MB): 32768.00     Swap memory used (MB): 1470.56     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx9088m -Xms256m     Server Running: true     Player Count: 0 / 8; []     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:supermartijn642configlib (incompatible), mod:geckolib, mod:scena (incompatible), mod:botarium (incompatible), mod:aquaculturedelight, mod:citadel (incompatible), mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:yungsapi, mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:bettercopper (incompatible), mod:mcwdoors, mod:immersive_armors (incompatible), mod:melody (incompatible), mod:chat_heads (incompatible), mod:interiors (incompatible), mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:dummmmmmy (incompatible), mod:konkrete (incompatible), mod:embeddium, mod:morearmor, mod:corpse, mod:farmersdelight, mod:amethyst_tools_and_armour, mod:ironfurnaces, mod:mcwtrpdoors, mod:supermartijn642corelib, mod:yungsbridges, mod:samurai_dynasty (incompatible), mod:curios (incompatible), mod:rightclickharvest (incompatible), mod:cerbons_api, mod:oreexcavation (incompatible), mod:elevatorid, mod:toolsofobsidian (incompatible), mod:resourcefullib (incompatible), mod:spartanweaponry, mod:deeperdarker, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:refurbished_furniture, mod:trashcans (incompatible), mod:framework, mod:fallingtree (incompatible), mod:quarkdelight, mod:mcwlights, mod:crafting_on_a_stick (incompatible), mod:essential (incompatible), mod:extraarmor, mod:cucumber, mod:ftblibrary (incompatible), mod:ftbteams (incompatible), mod:rechiseled (incompatible), mod:jei, mod:fallingleaves, mod:journeymap (incompatible), mod:travelersbackpack, mod:artifacts, mod:libx, mod:dungeoncrawl, mod:rechiseledcreate, mod:mtr (incompatible), mod:inventorypets (incompatible), mod:fusion, mod:morevanillashields, mod:azurelib, mod:watut, mod:forge, mod:mysticalagriculture, mod:ironchest, mod:dungeons_arise, mod:rpgsmw, mod:mores, mod:vanillaplustools (incompatible), mod:voicechat (incompatible), mod:railways, mod:simplyswords (incompatible), mod:moonlight (incompatible), mod:mixinsquared (incompatible), mod:another_furniture (incompatible), mod:new_ores_1_20_1, mod:nethersdelight, mod:car, mod:kotlinforforge (incompatible), mod:flywheel, mod:amendments (incompatible), mod:create, mod:create_dd (incompatible), mod:extendedgears (incompatible), mod:spartanshields, mod:easy_emerald, mod:zeta (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:supplementaries, mod:fancymenu (incompatible), mod:coroutil (incompatible), mod:oceansdelight (incompatible), mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:aquaculture, mod:immersive_melodies (incompatible), mod:expandability (incompatible), mod:chiselsandbits (incompatible), mod:armortoolsores, mod:createaddition (incompatible), Supplementaries Generated Pack     Enabled Feature Flags: minecraft:vanilla     World Generation: Experimental     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Launched Version: forge-47.3.10     ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar essential-loader TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         [email protected]         javafml@null         lowcodefml@null     Mod List:          supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.20.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Config Libra|supermartijn642configlib      |1.1.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.9.jar                   |GeckoLib 4                    |geckolib                      |4.4.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         scena-forge-1.0.103.jar                           |Scena                         |scena                         |1.0.103             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         botarium-forge-1.20.1-2.3.4.jar                   |Botarium                      |botarium                      |2.3.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         aquaculture_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar        |Aquaculture Delight           |aquaculturedelight            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-2.6.0-1.20.1.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |2.6.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.22.9.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.22.9              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.6.jar                     |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.20-Forge-4.0.6    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinextras-forge-0.4.1.jar                       |MixinExtras                   |mixinextras                   |0.4.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterCopper 1.20.1 -1.2.jar                      |Better Copper                 |bettercopper                  |1.2                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.1.1forge-mc1.20.1.jar                 |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_armors-1.6.1+1.20.1-forge.jar           |Immersive Armors              |immersive_armors              |1.6.1+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         melody_forge_1.0.3_MC_1.20.1-1.20.4.jar           |Melody                        |melody                        |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chat_heads-0.13.3-forge-1.20.jar                  |Chat Heads                    |chat_heads                    |0.13.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         interiors-0.5.6+forge-mc1.20.1-build.104.jar      |Create: Interiors             |interiors                     |0.5.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-11.1.136-forge.jar                   |Cloth Config v10 API          |cloth_config                  |11.1.136            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dummmmmmy-1.20-2.0.2.jar                          |MmmMmmMmmmmm                  |dummmmmmy                     |1.20-2.0.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         konkrete_forge_1.8.0_MC_1.20-1.20.1.jar           |Konkrete                      |konkrete                      |1.8.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         embeddium-0.3.31+mc1.20.1.jar                     |Embeddium                     |embeddium                     |0.3.31+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morearmor-1.20.1-1.4.6.jar                        |More Armor                    |morearmor                     |1.4.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corpse-forge-1.20.1-1.0.17.jar                    |Corpse                        |corpse                        |1.20.1-1.0.17       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.20.1-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         amethyst tools  armour 1.20.1.jar                 |Amethyst tools and armour     |amethyst_tools_and_armour     |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironfurnaces-1.20.1-4.1.6.jar                     |Iron Furnaces                 |ironfurnaces                  |4.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.1.3-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.20.1.jar |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.1.17+a            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar                 |YUNG's Bridges                |yungsbridges                  |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         samurai_dynasty-0.0.48-1.20.1-neo.jar             |Samurai Dynasty               |samurai_dynasty               |0.0.48-1.20.1-neo   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar                    |Curios API                    |curios                        |5.10.0+1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         right-click-harvest-3.2.3+1.20.1-forge.jar        |Right Click Harvest           |rightclickharvest             |3.2.3+1.20.1-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CerbonsApi-Forge-1.20.1-1.0.0.jar                 |CerbonsApi                    |cerbons_api                   |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         oreexcavation-1.13.174.jar                        |OreExcavation                 |oreexcavation                 |1.13.174            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elevatorid-1.20.1-lex-1.9.jar                     |Elevator Mod                  |elevatorid                    |1.20.1-lex-1.9      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToolsOfObsidian-1.20.1-1.6.8-[FORGE].jar          |Tools Of Obsidian             |toolsofobsidian               |1.6.8-[FORGE]       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.29.jar            |Resourceful Lib               |resourcefullib                |2.1.29              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanWeaponry-1.20.1-forge-3.1.3-all.jar        |Spartan Weaponry              |spartanweaponry               |3.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         deeperdarker-forge-1.20.1-1.3.2.jar               |Deeper and Darker             |deeperdarker                  |1.3.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar                     |Architectury                  |architectury                  |9.2.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refurbished_furniture-forge-1.20.1-1.0.6.jar      |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod: Re|refurbished_furniture         |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         trashcans-1.0.18b-forge-mc1.20.jar                |Trash Cans                    |trashcans                     |1.0.18b             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         framework-forge-1.20.1-0.7.11.jar                 |Framework                     |framework                     |0.7.11              |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         FallingTree-1.20.1-4.3.4.jar                      |FallingTree                   |fallingtree                   |4.3.4               |DONE      |Manifest: 3c:8e:df:6c:df:a6:2a:9f:af:64:ea:04:9a:cf:65:92:3b:54:93:0e:96:50:b4:52:e1:13:42:18:2b:ae:40:29         quark_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar              |Quark Delight                 |quarkdelight                  |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-lights-1.1.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar                |Macaw's Lights and Lamps      |mcwlights                     |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         crafting-on-a-stick-1.20.1-1.1.5.jar              |Crafting On A Stick           |crafting_on_a_stick           |1.1.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Essential (forge_1.20.1).jar                      |Essential                     |essential                     |1.3.4.1             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExtraArmor-1.20.1-1.17.4.jar                      |Extra Armor                   |extraarmor                    |1.17.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cucumber-1.20.1-7.0.12.jar                        |Cucumber Library              |cucumber                      |7.0.12              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-library-forge-2001.2.4.jar                    |FTB Library                   |ftblibrary                    |2001.2.4            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-teams-forge-2001.3.0.jar                      |FTB Teams                     |ftbteams                      |2001.3.0            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rechiseled-1.1.6-forge-mc1.20.jar                 |Rechiseled                    |rechiseled                    |1.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.20.1-forge-15.12.2.51.jar                   |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |15.12.2.51          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Fallingleaves-1.20.1-2.1.0.jar                    |Falling Leaves                |fallingleaves                 |2.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.20.1-5.10.3-forge.jar                |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.10.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         travelersbackpack-forge-1.20.1-9.1.16.jar         |Traveler's Backpack           |travelersbackpack             |9.1.16              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-forge-9.5.13.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |9.5.13              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibX-1.20.1-5.0.12.jar                            |LibX                          |libx                          |1.20.1-5.0.12       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Dungeon Crawl-1.20.1-2.3.14.jar                   |Dungeon Crawl                 |dungeoncrawl                  |2.3.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rechiseledcreate-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar           |Rechiseled: Create            |rechiseledcreate              |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MTR-forge-1.20.1-3.2.2-hotfix-2.jar               |Minecraft Transit Railway     |mtr                           |1.20.1-3.2.2-hotfix-|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         inventorypets-1.20.1-2.1.3.jar                    |Inventory Pets                |inventorypets                 |2.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.20.1.jar                   |Fusion                        |fusion                        |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevanillashields-1.1.2-1.20.1.jar               |More Vanilla Shields          |morevanillashields            |1.1.2-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         azurelib-neo-1.20.1-2.0.39.jar                    |AzureLib                      |azurelib                      |2.0.39              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         watut-forge-1.20.1-1.1.3.jar                      |What Are They Up To           |watut                         |1.20.1-1.1.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |47.3.10             |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         MysticalAgriculture-1.20.1-7.0.14.jar             |Mystical Agriculture          |mysticalagriculture           |7.0.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironchest-1.20.1-14.4.4.jar                       |Iron Chests                   |ironchest                     |1.20.1-14.4.4       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.20.x-2.1.58-release.jar           |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.58-1.20.x       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         RPG_Style_more_Weapons_9.0_1.20.1.jar             |RPG_style_More_Weapons        |rpgsmw                        |9.01.20.1           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mOres-5.3.6-mc1.20.1.jar                          |mOres                         |mores                         |5.3.6-mc1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         vanillaplustools-1.20-1.0.jar                     |Vanilla+ Tools                |vanillaplustools              |1.20-1.0            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         voicechat-forge-1.20.1-2.5.24.jar                 |Simple Voice Chat             |voicechat                     |1.20.1-2.5.24       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Steam_Rails-1.6.6+forge-mc1.20.1.jar              |Create: Steam 'n' Rails       |railways                      |1.6.6+forge-mc1.20.1|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simplyswords-forge-1.56.0-1.20.1.jar              |Simply Swords                 |simplyswords                  |1.56.0-1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moonlight-1.20-2.13.10-forge.jar                  |Moonlight Library             |moonlight                     |1.20-2.13.10        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar                      |MixinSquared                  |mixinsquared                  |0.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         another_furniture-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar          |Another Furniture             |another_furniture             |1.20.1-3.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NewOresAndArmors_v.6(1.20.1).jar                  |New ores 1.20.1               |new_ores_1_20_1               |4.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar                     |Nether's Delight              |nethersdelight                |1.20.1-4.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         car-forge-1.20.1-1.0.32.jar                       |Ultimate Car Mod              |car                           |1.20.1-1.0.32       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kffmod-4.11.0.jar                                 |Kotlin For Forge              |kotlinforforge                |4.11.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.11-13.jar               |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |0.6.11-13           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         amendments-1.20-1.2.12.jar                        |Amendments                    |amendments                    |1.20-1.2.12         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-1.20.1-0.5.1.i.jar                         |Create                        |create                        |0.5.1.i             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Create-DnDesire-1.20.1-0.1b.Release-Early-Dev.jar |Create: Dreams & Desires      |create_dd                     |0.1b.Release-Early-D|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         extendedgears-2.1.1-1.20.1-0.5.1.f-forge.jar      |Extended Cogwheels            |extendedgears                 |2.1.1-1.20.1-0.5.1.f|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanShields-1.20.1-forge-3.1.1.jar             |Spartan Shields               |spartanshields                |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EasyEmerald-Forge-1.20.1-1.5.8.jar                |Easy Emerald                  |easy_emerald                  |1.5.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Zeta-1.0-24.jar                                   |Zeta                          |zeta                          |1.0-24              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-4.0-460.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |4.0-460             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.20-2.8.17.jar                   |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.20-2.8.17         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fancymenu_forge_3.3.1_MC_1.20.1.jar               |FancyMenu                     |fancymenu                     |3.3.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         coroutil-forge-1.20.1-1.3.7.jar                   |CoroUtil                      |coroutil                      |1.20.1-1.3.7        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         oceansdelight-1.0.2-1.20.jar                      |Ocean's Delight               |oceansdelight                 |1.0.2-1.20          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.20.1-2.5.1.jar                |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.5.1+mc1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.20.1-2.5.2.jar                      |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |2.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_melodies-0.3.0+1.20.1-forge.jar         |Immersive Melodies            |immersive_melodies            |0.3.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-forge-9.0.4.jar                     |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |9.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chisels-and-bits-forge-1.4.148.jar                |chisels-and-bits              |chiselsandbits                |1.4.148             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         1.8-1.20.1ATOp.jar                                |Armor, Tools & Ores+          |armortoolsores                |1.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.20.1-1.2.4e.jar                  |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.20.1-1.2.4e       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: e6857e6d-0ee3-4b8f-9c85-7f29c55aae63     FML: 47.3     Forge: net.minecraftforge:47.3.10     Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays
    • Does anyone know how to do this? I want to have a custom container block that I can right-click on to open up an inventory like a chest, furnace, etc. I found this tutorial, but it doesn't work for 1.21. This page in the docs shows that opening a menu is way different, but it only has 2 parameters when the constructor in the tutorial needs 3, so I'm not sure what to do to get this to work in 1.21.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.