Issues with CJB's modpack and Forge 4.0.0

shinji

reading your log leads me to beleive that whatever zip you have that contains 'CJB_PlayerController.class' is corrupt and has a corrupt class file. Try redownloading everything fresh.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 4 weeks later...

This is an older post but we figured it out.  It is a combination of how FML is setup to load the external mods and how the author of CJB packaged it.  It is throwing the error because it is loading the CJB_CHEATS package before CJB_MAIN and since CJB_PlayerController isn't contained in CJB_CHEATS it throws the exception.  It won't get that file until CJB_MAIN is loaded.  FML appears to load things in alphabetical order.  The workaround for now is to simply rename the CJB_MAIN file to something that makes it higher in the alphabetical order.  I just stripped off the _MAIN part and that was enough.  Is there anything we can do on this end to make it so that won't be necessary in the future?

There's actually a getModPriorities that was back in 1.2.5, does it still work in FML 3 and Forge 4?

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.