I want to force a certain config for a client-side mod, on a server

I use Bisect-Hosting, and I host a relatively modded server. 

There is a mod I desperately want to have in a server.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/minehoplite

This is MineHop. It's a mod that replicates the movement capabilities seen in Source Engine games, such as Half-Life, and such. 

https://youtu.be/SbtLo7VbOvk - A video explaining the mod, if anyone is interested. 

It is a clientside mod, meaning whoever is using it can change anything about the mod that they want, with no restrictions, even when they join a server with the same mod. They can change it to where they can go infinitely fast, or do some other overpowered thing.

I don't want that to happen. So I just want to know if there is some way to force the SERVER'S configuration file, onto whoever is joining.  I'm not very savvy with all this modding stuff.

There are two config files: minehop-common.txt, and minehop.txt

I don't really know much about how each are different. I just know what the commands relating to acceleration and stuff mean.

14 minutes ago, scientistknight1 said:

It looks like the configuration is server-side?
"Fully configurable settings for the movement logic. (Configs are serverside)"

It does say that, yet I can go into the server with the config set up, and just change it ingame via the mod menu. Just now ingame I changed the gravity to be zero, so Im just floating.

Just now, yungyjunger said:

It does say that, yet I can go into the server with the config set up, and just change it ingame via the mod menu. Just now ingame I changed the gravity to be zero, so Im just floating.

is it because im the server owner that this happens?