my modpack has a problem crashes (memory leak) Astral Sorcery

Hello, I have a problem, I have a modpack that worked for me for 5 days without a problem on my own server, I play with friends, but suddenly it started having a problem, but only with me, minecraft, when I turn it on, runs smoothly after a few seconds, it starts cutting and eats a lot of frames and crashes (it is really capable of a lot eat up 32gb of ram too)

the problem is probably with the curious api, but I don't know how to solve it

crash errors:  from client:   https://pastebin.com/28Z0JVBJ

@TileEntity no, the problem must be somewhere else, yes, we know that it eats a lot of frames, but it must be caused by something else, probably a mod or something, because for the first 10 days I played this modpack without problems on 4gb of ram, no problem, 200 fps, suddenly now when I start minecraft, minecraft runs for the first 2 minutes to 200 fps and suddenly the frame starts to be stretched very much. I assigned 8, then 12, then 16, and 24 gb of ram is just one amount. I always assign it after a different time, usually within 5 minutes, the game crashes due to lack of frame. the problem must be somewhere else, not only in the frame but in some mode or something strange, but it worked for me before and it works normally for my friends.