[1.5.2.] Unknown Imports

DoorCloser

Hello guys. I have downloaded some code from somebody's mod. I actually just used showmycode to see its goodies. EVerything looks ok, but the imports... They are very necessery in that situation, but they are unknown:

import aab;
import aqx;
import bs;
import mg; 
import mk;
import ml; 
import mp;
import my; 
import ng;

Question is:

In which classes those imports can be classified( like strings about what mg means, or mp, or ng ). And how that file suppose to look. Is it Proxy file or something? Thanks for answering if you will. Can it be because of version?

They ran reobfuscate when they compiled their mod.  Those are the names of vanilla classes when you run it through the launcher.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

What are you trying to do?

Why are you trying to read another mod's source code?

What is your goal?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

What are you trying to do?

Why are you trying to read another mod's source code?

What is your goal?

I have found some strings of code i need inside of "somebody's" code. But there is those imports. My question was:

If i can, how i suppose to rename those imports to make them work perfectly for me?

I have found some strings of code i need inside of "somebody's" code.

Ignoring how suspicious that sounds, what code could you have possibly needed so bad that you had to look at someone elses compiled code instead of:

A.) Working it out yourself

B.) Asking for help

C.) Looking at examples already inside the Minecraft code.

Trust me, you will get much more satisfaction from doing your own work than copying code from someone else.

As for renaming imports though, its a matter of trial and error really. You might get lucky and guess a few. For example if its a block class one of the imports is probably net.minecraft.blocks.block...

Ignore the imports.  Fix the actual code and then do the imports using Eclipse (ctrl+shift+O)