links to forge installer libraries??

Blockout22

basically ive made a forge modlist rather than having to keep downloading another installer for every forge version
wat

I wont release anything if you choose to not let me :( ... but your license says other, the only links I use are the ones you have on http://files.minecraftforge.net/ , its no hate on the official installer I just wanted to make my self my own one having multiply versions without having to re-download anything ... if you want I could just show you it first?

All the information you need is from the jsons, also you can install as many versions of Forge as you want at the same time. And for the most part, you don't need to download the libraries more then once. We also provide download information for launchers and the like in the form of json files. here and here

What problem are you trying to solve with your project?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

What problem are you trying to solve with your project?

everything is working once the library's are installed but there are 2 library's what the forge installer downloads with the installation & all I need are the links to the downloads then my project is pretty much complete

thanks for the above links but I just copy the .json file from the universal jar since its all format'ed for me

You didn't answer my question, and read the damn json file it has the links.

Our installer is also open source so you can see exactly what it does.

My question still stands, What problem are you trying to address with the project you're working on.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

You didn't answer my question, and read the damn json file it has the links.

Our installer is also open source so you can see exactly what it does.

My question still stands, What problem are you trying to address with the project you're working on.

oh you mean between forge installer & my project? just an installer with all the forge downloads rather than downloading the installer again if you change minecraft version

2vkj579.png

if that doesnt answer your question idk wtf you mean

So.. you're making a program version of our downloads page.. ok...

Either way, our installer is open source, the json is straight forward, what exactly do you need...

Please review the installer for the exact implementation details. Not much we can help you with beyond that.