Forge after 4.0.0.2 multiplayer issues

ChipCustomizer

Forge 4.0.0.2 allowed multiplayers with the same patches to join each others games and all the patches worked.  The problem was that the villagers didn't spawn or if you tried to open a game that had villagers then the game would crash.

I'm trying to use the TF2 teleporter mod, and it works with 4.0.0.2 both from the host machine and the multiplayer machine.  After 4.0.0.2 (.229 and .232 versions), the villagers now work but the mods only work from the host machine, not the client that joins in.  The TF2 teleporter for example can be seen from the client, but can't actually function properly (doesn't allow you to use them or show it working) although the host machine works just fine.

Any ideas?

Seems like the author of the TF2 mod screwed up smp support. As for the villagers.. everything works wonderfully with them, not exactly sure what you're talking about.

As I say often, logs or stfu.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon