Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Solved][1.7.2] MANIFEST.MF stripped on build


williewillus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys!

I finished reorganizing my mod workspace similarly to how bspkrs arranges his, and updating my bugfix mini-coremod to 1.7.2

It works completely in my workspace.

However, when I do

gradle build

, the resultant jarfile has its META-INF/MANIFEST-MF replaced with a single line: "Manifest-Version: 1.0"

The line where I specify my FMLCorePlugin is missing. If I manually readd this line to the manifest in the jar, the mod works as intended, but that's not really in the spirit of gradle's automation, eh? :P

 

What is happening and how do I correct it?

 

Source: https://github.com/williewillus/XPFix/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I moved manifest.mf to src/main/resources/MANIFEST.MF.

 

On build the proper manifest is included in the root directory of the jarfile, however a new META-INF is generated with a "blank" manifest inside.

 

Same thing occurs if I move it to src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, except that the proper manifest does not show up at all in the jarfile (Gradle overwrites it with the blank??)

 

Neither of these allow for FML to load the mod.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.