FML & Some CJB Components cause black screen

Myschief

Hi, I just wanted to mention that CJB's ModPack 6.3.4 has several modules that work fine with Risugami's ModLoader, but hang at a black screen after the Mojang logo with all of the recommended Forge versions up to and including .239.  I made sure that only Forge was installed on clean minecraft.jar and tested after each module.  The following modules hang:

Items

Itemspawner

Quickcraft

Chat

Additionally, the Cheats module also has the same problem, however, for that module, I had to install PlayerAPI first.  I tested the PlayerAPI itself first, and it works fine with Forge.

The only module in CJB's Modpack that I did not check was the X-Ray module since that edited base classes and was already mentioned to not be Forge compatible. 

I have attached an individual ForgeModloader-client-0.log error file for each failed module in the hopes that may help with troubleshooting the ModLoader compatibility issue.

Chat_ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

Cheats_ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

Items_ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

ItemSpawner_ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

QuickCraft_ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

Actually, the only module of CJB's with base edits is the X-Ray module.  The other modules do not do base edits and load individually in the /mods folder instead of the jar.  I never use the X-Ray module anyway, so I have no experience with it's compatibility.

I really only occassionally use any of the modules, but since they work with Risugami's ModLoader and not with Forge ModLoader, I am posting the logs to possibly help with compatibility.