No Block Texture

tubs

I had a similar issue.  I see you are setting the name by

MODID + ":" + "oliv"

I tried that and no matter what it wouldn't find the block

However if I actually typed it out, it worked perfectly.  No idea why.

"PizzaMod:oliv"

Try it and see what happens.  Also i have read before that your modid needs to be lowercase "pizzamod" but that might have changed.  I still follow that protocol just in case.

Long time Bukkit & Forge Programmer

Happy to try and help

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I've been trying to give a little transparency to a block and a custom model, but I'm running into the same issue with the transparency of the block Some guides say I use ItemBlockRenderTypes.setRenderLayer in a ClientEvent class but its deprecated, I already tried to set a Properties in Properties.copy(Blocks.FLOWERPOT) But the render in game still doesn't has transparency, only as an Item  
    • My friends and I are modding to survive But recently I want to use cmd to open the server instead of making the single player game public But when I used two methods to start the server, I encountered two problems first A I used forge to install the server files Created using the original server jar The server was installed successfully and the mod was also loaded successfully. But after I replaced the world file with my survival map, I found that the mod items inside disappeared but could be taken from creation again. So I tried to install the server using forge first B I have studied forge for a long time but successfully installed it. But when I put in mods it crashed But mods can be installed on the server   我和我的朋友們正在mod為了生存 但是最近我想用cmd打開伺服器而不是把單人遊戲公開 但是當我使用兩種方法啟動伺服器時,我遇到了兩個問題 首先AI使用forge安裝伺服器檔案使用原始伺服器jar 建立伺服器已成功安裝,mod 也已成功載入。但是當我用我的生存地圖替換世界文件後,我發現裡面的mod物品消失了,但可以再次從創建中取出。所以我嘗試先使用forge安裝伺服器,BI研究了forge很久但成功安裝了它。但是當我安裝 mods 時它崩潰了但是 mods 可以安裝在伺服器上 我和我的朋友正在mod生存 但最近我想使用cmd開啟伺服器而不是單人遊戲公開   但是當我使用了兩種方法開啟伺服器時遇到了兩種問題   第1個A 我使用了forge安裝伺服器文件 在使用原版伺服器jar建立    伺服器安裝成功 mod也順利加載  但是我將我的生存地圖替換世界文件後發現裡面的mod物品消失了但可以再次從創造拿取  所以我嘗試使用forge安裝伺服器   第2個B forge我研究了很久但也成功安裝了 但是當我放入 mods 之後發生了崩潰 但是mods在1A伺服器上是可以安裝的 Ps 我用谷歌翻譯 so    
    • That’s probably not it because as I stated I’ve done it before. I did it like deadass 10 - 20 times when trying to learn to make this mod pack because I kept wanting to reset my profiles and such. So it definitely works, it looks like maybe the creephosting files were the things that couldn’t be reached I tried reading the crash log
    • I don't know if this is the right place or not, but I have put together a custom modpack and I am in need of others to help me. It's a questing modpack with a lore book i'm currently writing out through Patchouli, and i am in need of somebody who will assist me in making the quests for the pack. It's a Zombie apocalypse modpack inspired by Deceasedcraft  with a tinge of magic and RPG mechanics via Mine and slash. Is there anybody willing to assist me as i'm one person building a modpack I could also use help with optimizations since that's not really my strong suite. 
    • File a report to SPYRECOVERY36 @ gmail com he can legitimately assist in proper review and recovery of all your assets that was stolen. Endeavor to submit your request for a refund to his mail . He also spy and hack any device remotely without any trace. Contact via spyrecovery36 @ gm ail com  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.