Open source animals

Hi

I'm writing a mod that keeps on getting bigger as I have more ideas. In brief, it's going to load a whole raft of new animals, and switch off others, with the overall intent of making Minecraft more realistic. So, less creepers and skeletons etc.

I've written a new mob and got it working (it was quite a struggle) and I want to write at least one more and make it a tutorial. (Partly to remind myself of what I've learned before I forget it!) Before I dive into writing any more, would other writers out there be interested in sharing some of their animals? I know there are quite a few mods out there that have new animals in them, and it'd be great to do an open-source thing where we could all write a few and then swap and change them. I was thinking, just the class files (Entity, Render and Model) and .png textures.

Any thoughts?

Graham