Forge Messing Up Resource Pack

Hi. when im not running forge my resource pack is perfectly fine, but when i install forge and play it makes all the blocks and potions look non hd or just totally diffrent than they are supposed to be. i looked this problem up before coming on here and saw people say use mc patcher. tried that and it just crashes my game everytime. please respond, Thanks ~Rabbett

MCPatcher is uneeded, and we dont do anything besides fire off some events for the texturepacks. And we do not downsample anything.

What texture pack are you using, provide it and I can take a look.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dt4lt69140vxjat/Rabbett%27s+Pack+v6.zip#39;s_Pack_v6.zip Thats The Pack Im usuing, and i dont think anythings wrong with the pack itself. its just if you look at it fresh with no mods or anything it looks perfectly fine but when you then install forge the potions and some of the blocks change and look really bad.

Looking into it, it looks the same. However if yu are referring to the potions, we fix a bug in vanilla minecraft that renders the glossy effect over the entire texture instead of just the liquid.

c2504a30ea.jpg

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon