[1.7.10] Forge 10.13.0.1170 Bug

I installed 1.7.10 forge 10.13.0.1170, no mods. When I launch Minecraft, everything is fine, until I get to the "starting" screen. I can't explain it but here: vJ7ike4.png?1

I have tried installing previous versions of forge, but they have the same problem, or they don't launch at all. No log is created, these are the contents of my .minecraft folder. I had recently reset it to try to fix it, but no luck: 8giNre2.png?1

The music and buttons work by the way. I am using java 1.8.0_05_b-13 aka java 8 update 5.

Do not use any java beta builds, only use official releases.

There are also logs, they are in the logs folder -.-

But ya, try switching java versions to something that isn't a beta.

And cycle through Forge version, and report back when you can.

This is not reproducible on my machine so you're gunna have to do some debugging.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I have a minor but simmilar problem with mine, more so if I maximize my MC screen at the Mojang logo, after it gets to the main menu it has a white bar at the top and it will only go away if I un maximize my window and re maximize it:

2w6uslh.jpg

almost forgot, it's forge 10.13.0.1177

I have 4 g memory dedicated to mc in the java arguments, do I seperate the arguments with a comma to use multiple arguments?

just tried and it did not work, it's nothing that turns me off of playing, but at least it's a minor bug found.

I have a gigabyte Geforce GTX650 video card if that helps.

I have 4 g memory dedicated to mc in the java arguments, do I seperate the arguments with a comma to use multiple arguments?

just tried and it did not work, it's nothing that turns me off of playing, but at least it's a minor bug found.

I have a gigabyte Geforce GTX650 video card if that helps.

You give it a space between args

The issue is that your graphics card does not support stincil bits.

Adding that argument turns them off.

Beyond that no fucking clue.

And this has only been reported on crappy integrated intel chips. So are you SURE it's using your dedicated card?

So I ran MineCraft on Forge 10.13.0.1179 and the same issue shows up. And I know my graphics card is fine. :P

Can someone give me some insight on whats happening? I've been looking around and I haven't found any information regarding it. Also, I didn't have any mods running.

Same goes for you, use the argument and try again.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon