forge 1.7.10 menu graphical glitch

LordMucaus

After starting up minecraft, I recieve the following screen as the Minecraft menu,

MDLgpjn.png

I'm not quite sure why it does this, but I've done several things to attempt to solve the problem, such as removing mods from mod folder, removing resource packs, and even deleting minecraft and building a new .minecraft folder. All of these attempts were in vein, and I still have the same screen each time I start minecraft forge. I have listed the versions of forge I have tried, and I hope I could get either an explanation to why it does this, and/or a solution to the issue. Thank you for taking the time to read this report. :P

After looking at the logs, it proceeds to tell me the following from start to finish:

[10:59:16] [main/INFO]: Setting user: LordMucaus

[10:59:22] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1

[10:59:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, MemeSound

[10:59:41] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[10:59:43] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########

[10:59:43] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Pre startup

[10:59:43] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1280: Invalid enum

[10:59:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas

[10:59:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas

[10:59:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, MemeSound

[10:59:49] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas

[10:59:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas

[10:59:53] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[11:00:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########

[11:00:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render

[11:00:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation

[11:00:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

I left out a large section of the log, due to the fact that the separated text above just just repeating a few hundred times.

Sincerely,

LordMucaus :D

Read the EAQ.

I read the EAQ, and from what I'm guessing, you need an error log, I just now included that in my post, so if you want to take a look at that, there it is. Although the EAQ states that an error log is needed, its not very specific on which error log it needs, other than a name that I cannot find anywhere on my computer in general. If a different log is needed, I can provide it if you could give me a specific location on where to find it.

Sincerely,

LordMucaus :D