Crashes after Mojang screen

Mog_Waltz

I have latest edition of both the game and MForge. Also attempted reinstallation of both. Crashes right after MOJANG label does its thing. No in-game menus accessible. I've never been able to use MForge yet and definitely cannot wait to use it.

Time: 8/10/14 8:27 PM

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalAccessError

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.FMLControlledNamespacedRegistry.set(FMLControlledNamespacedRegistry.java:94)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.set(GameData.java:725)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.<init>(GameData.java:720)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.freezeData(GameData.java:671)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.FMLControlledNamespacedRegistry.set(FMLControlledNamespacedRegistry.java:94)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.set(GameData.java:725)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.<init>(GameData.java:720)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.freezeData(GameData.java:671)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)

-- Initialization --

Details:

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 82673048 bytes (78 MB) / 248463360 bytes (236 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)

JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.25.1195 Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1195 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active

mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

FML{7.10.25.1195} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1195.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Forge{10.13.0.1195} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1195.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.0.1195

LWJGL: 2.9.1

OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series GL version 4.2.12430 Compatibility Profile Context 13.152.1.8000, ATI Technologies Inc.

GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.

Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Resource Packs: []

Current Language: English (US)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

I will not have the internet on the computer with Minecraft installed on it for some time so further downloads may not be possible. If you have any advice, please help. Thanks in advance!

I'm using the standard Minecraft launcher. If another method is necessary, I was not informed by my friend that recommended MForge. As far as I know, he runs it the same way I do, except for the minor part of his copy working properly. :P I'm rather new to Java so please forgive my ignorance. 

This is usually caused by either the launcher not being a valid one {bad launcher programmers!} or you installing Forge incorrectly.

Make sure your .minecraft folder is clean, if you extracted anything to the root directory remove it.

Best I can say is clean out that folder and re-install Forge/MC.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Well, crapoopy. I cannot see how it's the main program that's faulty since I usually just go ahead and play it without MForge attempts after those fail... but I don't know all the files downloaded by MForge to uninstall that myself. All I want out of this is flying ships, stargates, a better map system and a mod that supposedly assists one in finding  buried blocks of a certain kind, including air. I'm trying to expand my massive secret hollowed out volcano lair. Natural formations look better.

Had an idea, not sure if it'd work, but I think it's worth asking about. i have a laptop that does have a copy of the game on it. Would it be possible to install MForge on that (also doing test runs), and then copy/paste everything from the folders onto a flashdrive for the desktop?

The laptop itself is not optimized for gaming in any way. Minecraft chugs at an incredibly low framerate. I'm surprised it runs N64 emulators. i'm just trying to come up with something that may work outside of waiting 3-4 weeks for the next possible trip of hauling a desktop and its components around.