A bug that occours in (pretty much) every Modpack i launch [Please Help]

toomanyrobotz

http://youtu.be/yl8fueQ_g7s

This bug is SUPER annoying and I`ve seen alot of other people struggling with it also, Basicly whats happening is whenever i create/join a world the screen turns blue and i cant do a S*it if i press "F11" to go to Fullscreen the world shows up for like 4 secs  and then turns blue again, also if i press "escape" i can see my mouse, same thing with "e" inventory button. Its pretty Damn annyoing as me and my friend wants to play together, also his minecraft works perfectly when he creates/joins a world so idk :/

Java: update 67 x64

RAM allocated to launcher: 3GB

Specs: I have a pretty good pc, i can get well over 300 FPS in normal minecraft

Then your mod packs are broken, or your computer is not strong enough to handle it.

What it looks like is that you're lagging out generating the terrain and the client is just spawning you in what it THINKS is a void, the blue you see is the sky/sub-sealevel fog.

Logs may help but it all seems to be pointing to either a mod is eating up a lot of cpu time, or your computer can't handle it.

As always we do not support mod packs as they are up to the creators to do so as we have no freakin clue what your mods are doing. But you can do some tile and error by removing one mod at a time until this issue goes away.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Update to 1.7+ as 1.6 is no longer supported.

And just a note there are no 'official' mod packs as Mojang doesn't put any out, nore endorses any.

But based on the log and based on your video I would say the same thing I did before, one or more mods are lagging you out and your computer can't handle it.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon