SOLVED: Game Crippling Bug, possible forge (maybe, could be external launcher)

Drakoflame

UPDATE

So, Lex has responded to this post, asking how I was loading my Minecraft. I responded by saying that I was using forge with LightLoader pached in. I have gone to a different file using JUST forge (10.13.0.1205), and have run 3 tests, making sure that the bug was gone. So far, I have been successful in spawning into the world where I had left. to make sure that it wasn't just a thing, I put something in my inventory I could spare, a piece of dirt. Apon all 3 resets, the dirt and my 1 level of experience stayed with me, as well as respawning inside of my roofless house (thank you Enviromine). So, I believe that there is either a problem with forge, or how an external loader/patcher effects forge, that causes the reset. Lex, if you could look into the problem, so see if it happens for you as well, I will try to contact the creators of LightLoader, MCPatcher, and MajicLauncher (I have only uses Light Loader). Thank you for helping me, and I will spread the news of how to fix this problem! (as for now I will be making backups of my save each time I close, provided I remember to do so, if not then whenever I make a major upgrade in my base)

So, I recently posted here with an error that I was using the wrong version of forge. that had been solved and now, I have another problem, this one much, much more concerning and needs to be looked into ASAP, please.

The problem that I am having is, that whenever I make a new world and play around, then leave MC and close down the client, when I go back and re-join the world, my inventory gets cleared and reset, and I get sent back to my spawnpoint... its a bit fustraiting to hae to run back and forth, dumping my items into a chest whenever I want to log off... so could someone look into it with the following Forge Log, hopefully the secret to this bug/glitch is hidden within

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p993bmd7wqtnyq2/latest.log?dl=0

that is my latest forge log, since then, I have NOT run minecraft at all. I have made a new world and played around a little while, doing a few things. I mainly did this to build up a log for someone to look through.

YES I have mods other than forge

YES I have changed between versions of forge to try and solve the problem

YES I have looked online for similar problems, so for no responces or solutions, AT ALL

YES I am running with an external mod/launcher. In my case, I'm using Light Loader. I have seen one other problem where the user is running with MagicLauncher.

NO I have not tried running in vanilla and see if the problem has shown up in a normal world

NO I am not willing to give Minecraft up, and I really hope that this is solved soon so I can play it again without worrying about loosing my inventory if I crash or accidentally log out without putting my inventory into a chest

Please, someone look into this and help, its is a horrible horrible bug, and I don't know where its coming from. Thank you for reading, and help those with this bug

I'm using the vanilla launcher, BUT! I also pached it with LightLoader, I had a feeling that it could be that, and I will give that a shot, seing if using regular forge will work without deleting my file (i will back up the save so I don't loose it). If that isn't it, what do you think it could be Lex?

Most likely it is how you are loading your game.

What launcher are you using.

Thank you Lex, I have since (hopefully) solved my problem. I will send this info to other posts that I have seen with this problem. As I said in my update, it could either be the coding of Forge, or, it could be the way Forge handles being launched from another launcher, or a patch from something like MCPatcher or Majiclauncher.