Minecraft (forge profile only) suddenly stopped running after launcher?

AngelSnes

Hey guys, I've been using Forge for 1.7.10 for about two months without any issues, everything went fine. The last time was about a week ago today that it worked fine and I haven't been on it since. However it for no apparent reason no longer launches, I have tried even using the back up of all the files when they worked (which in the past I have used if I came in to conflicting mods so I had a restart point) even that won't work.

What happens is the launcher acts like normal, I hit play and then absolutely nothing happens, no error message. The game simply does not start up, the normal unmodded profile works fine.

Here's the most recent log

http://pastebin.com/CuaabbYC

Really hope this is a simple issue to solve, I'm not too sure what exactly the error appears to be, so I won't make a fool of my self.

Thanks guys!

I'm using the latest "Recommended build" but after installing the latest, it still didn't start up.

I did some looking around my pc and it looks like some how Java's version 8 ended up on my computer somehow, uninstalling the sneaky bugger fixed it.

Thanks again guys, have a good day! :)