Menu compressed into the corner, EAQ fix not working.

Prime_Jetspace

So recently I had a problem with Forge randomly deciding to not launch properly (it had worked before but it randomly decided to start launching and then the game window wouldn't appear, no crash log or anything, it just wouldn't show up), so I downloaded Forge 10.13.1.1224 and that fixed it.

When I launched, I had the problem with the main menu background being squished into the corner and the rest being blank, so I went to the EAQ, copied "-Dforge.forceNoStencil=true" and put it in the profile's JVM arguments, but that didn't work, so both solutions listed in the EAQ aren't working. Help?

Haven't found anything by searching for the problem, just the same thing the EAQ says.

In 1222~ I changed the way stencil bits were done HOPEFULLY to fix this issue by default instead of requiring the jvm flag.

Apparently this fucked up on intel integrated cards.

1) Intel graphics sucks so i don't care to much

2) Mumfry said he would look into it an send me a fax, because he is the one who told me to do the 1222 fix in the first place.

until then you can downgrade to 1221 and use the old fix.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

In 1222~ I changed the way stencil bits were done HOPEFULLY to fix this issue by default instead of requiring the jvm flag.

Apparently this fucked up on intel integrated cards.

1) Intel graphics sucks so i don't care to much

2) Mumfry said he would look into it an send me a fax, because he is the one who told me to do the 1222 fix in the first place.

until then you can downgrade to 1221 and use the old fix.

Trying 1221 with the fix, at first it was just blank white. Tried removing all my mods and it was blank black. Tried switching to 1224 and then back to 1221, now 1221 just has the menu still compressed into a corner with the fix, and is just blank black without the fix. I can't find any logs that are new enough to be helpful...