Weird Issue with TE and Using Hoppers

Draco18s

I have no idea what's wrong here, but essentially my problem boils down to this:

When using the GUI for my block, all the slots update correctly, including the output slot.

When using a hopper to input (or extract) items, the output slot does not update at all (although it is saved, exiting and reloading shows the correct stack size).

I'm not even sure where to look for trying to solve this as it only occurs when specifically using the hopper (not using any mod added item transport).  And yes, I am using markDirty().

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Anyone?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

I remember I had a similar problem before. I put this in my Inventory te's setInventorySlotContents:

if (worldObj != null) worldObj.markBlockForUpdate(xCoord, yCoord, zCoord);

That block rendered the items though, not using a GUI, so I don't know if it applies.

Ha, that worked, awesome.