Forge with LiteLoader

Jaketron12

I tried downloading Forge and LiteLoader in tandem with each other, but I was unsuccessful.

Download Steps:

[*]Downloaded a fresh install of Minecraft 1.8; test ran

[*]Installed the latest version of Forge: forge-1.8-11.14.0.1245-1.8; test ran

[*]Dragged the most recent compatible version of Inventory Tweaks (I tried it without Inventory Tweaks, too, but that didn't work either); test ran

[*]Installed LiteLoader: liteloader-installer-1.8.0-00-SNAPSHOT.exe; test ran

The last step is where I run into problems. I enter the launcher and select the profile that contains both Forge and LiteLoader, then I press play. The Launcher window disappears and the game itself never appears. I tried opening Minecraft with task manager open, too: with the launcher open the only java program on is the "Java Update Scheduler" and "Java Platform SE binary" which I am assuming is the launcher, when I press play, though, a second "Java Platform SE binary" appears and then within about 3 seconds disappears.

Here's the link to the log of the start-up: http://pastebin.com/ygN1SsKe

Thanks,

Jaketron12

It may take a bit for LiteLoader to be compatible with Forge.

Tho, what you may try doing is launching the game with the Forge profile, and just having LiteLoader in the 'mods' folder.

That way our things will run first.

Just remember we are still in the early stages of 1.8 Forge. It may take some time for it to stabelize {MOST bugs i've nailed down, but we are still having people test it}

Once thats done I expect LiteLoader will update and have a compatible build.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon