Milk barrel

Kander16

Hello,

I was wondering if it could be possible to have milk that you can place on the ground like water + that you can drink it like as normal

I have an idea for a milk-barrel, and u use a bowl to take milk from that barrel. (Like a cauldron and glass bottle) that you can take some milk so you get a milk -bowl and thus the other can be used as food or other things can participate. I also wanted it that it can only be placed into the barrel, not on the ground. It also goes empty after a few times taking milk. then you need to refill it before you can take milk again.

Thanks for helping!

Creator of the Master Chef Mod and many more to come.

If I helped you, please click the 'thank you' button.

You could literally extend BlockCauldron and edit it a bit, as for milk - just make new fluid ;p

Those tasks are quite easy, you could google some tuts on fluids, blocks and stuff.

There is not much to be said if you don't write any question. (you literally didn't use ANY question mark).

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

You'd also want to make sure that your cauldron supports water, or that you replace in reverse when a water bucket is used, in order to maintain functionality.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.