Looking for a skilled Mod maker

itsMe

I run several modded server and I am in need of a few mods included in these packs to be edited/patched. Some of not most includes bugs that I cannot personally patch with Bukkit methods. I am here today looking for anyone who can edit mods and patch certain portions of code. Everything  that needs patching is already known by me so there is no need to scramble through all the code looking for a bugged portion. I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE WORK YOU DO.

No here's an example of one thing that needs done. immibs mod or "microblocks" bypasses all protection on my 1.5.2 server if you can edit the mod to where it sends build checks for the blocks this would solve the problem. Every block from that mod shares the same ID so that wouldnt too extensive on the code.

If you would like to contact me personally regarding this thread here is my skype: tylerstamperrr

• 2 weeks later...

They all can't help you.

The 1.5.2 forge and MCP are outdated and don't work.

I tried it. I tried to make a mod for my modpack( Minecraft 1.5.2 ) and when I downloaded it, I ran it and it throws my lot of exceptions of type java."something".FileNotFoundException.

It means, you must update your whole modpack.

In all ways, you can't modify or create mods for Minecraft 1.5.2.

Below you can find way, that solves this problem.

1.Update your modpack to newer version.

I don't recommend 1.6.x or 1.7.2.

1.6.4 for outdation.

1.7.2 for CurrentModificationException

I recommended to update to version 1.7.10 or 1.8.

If you update your modpack, they can help you.

I am so sorry, but if you want it, you must do this.

Sorry, if you find mistaches in my posts.

I am not EN.

And when I post anything on Modder support, it means, I can't help myself and I need your help. And when you decide to delete my topic, just PM me with the reason, please.