[Solved]Having coders block cant figure out what im doing wrong?[Solved]

SureShotM

So I am working on this little bit of code where if player sneaks right click with the item it will change modes and display message on witch mode it is on, it sorta works but it doesn't really switch modes. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or point out what I am not realizing.

Code:

@Override
    public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack stack, World world, EntityPlayer player) {

int Mode = 0;

if(Sides.logical(world).isClient())
        {
            if(((EntityPlayer) player).isSneaking()) {

if (Mode == 0) {

((EntityPlayer) player).addChatComponentMessage(new ChatComponentText("Info Mode"));
                    Mode = 1;
                }
                else if (Mode == 1){

((EntityPlayer) player).addChatComponentMessage(new ChatComponentText("Processing Mode"));
                    Mode = 0;

}
            }
        }

return stack;

}

~SureShotM/Leo~ gaming coding all around fun!

Local variable is local.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Okay maybe I should just stop trying cause I'm still having coders block, I understand what you are saying that its local, and its only righting to it the one time but even when I try to make another class for it, or unlocalize it, It still isn't changing when player sneak right clicks. Actually now its not doing anything at all. 

On a code formatting note: Your variables (specifically, Mode) should begin with lowercase letters. This is a fairly common coding standard in most programming languages.

I already fixed that thank you though.

Note if there's a better way I can do what I'm trying to do then it would be nice for any suggestions really.

I am seriously having stupid moment here but my brain is not registering anything with this code.

You need to store "mode" in the ItemStack's nbt, or it's going to reset every time that function is called.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.