Jump to content

Forge Mod Upgrading Causes Invisible Blocks


Abs0rbed

Recommended Posts

Hi, so I wanted to install Thermal Dynamics on my server, so I installed it, which meant I had to update APIs and other things. When I went to load the world from my server, it told me that there were now blocks/items that couldn't be found and asked me if I wanted to remove them. I clicked yes and after it loaded tons of blocks have stopped rendering and I have no idea what could've caused it. I upgraded from forge 1230 to 1291 in the process as well.

 

Here are some screenshots of the blocks now.

https://imgur.com/DcVLYYE,prMzKEj,1tYQcxe,t6CtVwV,4fCrasb,8hKgWvd,AKMbkAq,fF0lPaG,nmPnjnk#0

 

My client log is 10Mb, a bit too large for a gist of pastebin unfortunately.

Any help is appreciated, I've tried pretty much everything to make it work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.