public class EntityHandler {

public static void registerMonsters(Class entityClass, String name) {
	int entityId = EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId();
	long x = name.hashCode();
	Random random = new Random(x); 
	int mainColor = random.nextInt() * 16777215;
	int SubColor = random.nextInt() * 16777215;

EntityRegistry.registerGlobalEntityID(entityClass, name, entityId);
	EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(entityClass, name, entityId, MainClass.instance, 64, 1, true);
	EntityList.entityEggs.put(Integer.valueOf(entityId), new EntityList.EntityEggInfo(entityId, mainColor, SubColor));

EntityRegistry.addSpawn(entityClass, 5, 2, 4, EnumCreatureType.monster, 
			BiomeGenBase.beach, BiomeGenBase.desert, BiomeGenBase.forest, BiomeGenBase.plains, BiomeGenBase.birchForest,
			BiomeGenBase.birchForestHills, BiomeGenBase.coldBeach, BiomeGenBase.coldTaiga, BiomeGenBase.coldTaigaHills,
			BiomeGenBase.deepOcean, BiomeGenBase.desertHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsEdge,
			BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsPlus, BiomeGenBase.iceMountains, BiomeGenBase.forestHills, BiomeGenBase.savanna,
			BiomeGenBase.savannaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.taigaHills, BiomeGenBase.taiga, BiomeGenBase.swampland, BiomeGenBase.stoneBeach,
			BiomeGenBase.roofedForest, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau_F, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.mesa, 
			BiomeGenBase.megaTaigaHills, BiomeGenBase.megaTaiga, BiomeGenBase.jungle);		

EntityRegistry.addSpawn(EntityHunter.class, 1, 1, 2, EnumCreatureType.creature, 
			BiomeGenBase.beach, BiomeGenBase.desert, BiomeGenBase.forest, BiomeGenBase.plains, BiomeGenBase.birchForest,
			BiomeGenBase.birchForestHills, BiomeGenBase.coldBeach, BiomeGenBase.coldTaiga, BiomeGenBase.coldTaigaHills,
			BiomeGenBase.deepOcean, BiomeGenBase.desertHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsEdge,
			BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsPlus, BiomeGenBase.iceMountains, BiomeGenBase.forestHills, BiomeGenBase.savanna,
			BiomeGenBase.savannaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.taigaHills, BiomeGenBase.taiga, BiomeGenBase.swampland, BiomeGenBase.stoneBeach,
			BiomeGenBase.roofedForest, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau_F, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.mesa, 

EntityRegistry.removeSpawn(EntityChief.class, EnumCreatureType.ambient,

EntityRegistry.addSpawn(EntityForestHunter.class, 5, 2, 4, EnumCreatureType.creature, BiomeGenBase.forest, BiomeGenBase.forestHills);

}
}

And why do i get an error when i put || this like this

EntityVPig.class || EntityVCow.class

VampZ modder

In my code i have put

EntityRegistry.removeSpawn(EntityChief.class, EnumCreatureType.ambient,

But that mob still spawns

And i want to remove multiple mobs from spawning, but do i have to copy and paste the above code and renaming the EntityClass?

VampZ modder

EntityChief is not a vanilla mob, why do you remove a spawn entry for your own mob?

And yes, if you want to remove multiple spawns you have to call that method multiple times. That does not require copy and paste.

Because he's a boss mob and what do you mean with "That does not require copy and paste" do you mean i have to type it out or can i use an arry list?

VampZ modder

In this case you want some kind of loop.

I can't figure it out....

this is the code where i use a loop

while(name.equals(EntityChief.class) || name.equals(EntityVVillager.class) || name.equals(EntityVPig.class) || name.equals(EntityVChicken.class) || name.equals(EntityVCow.class)){
	EntityRegistry.removeSpawn(entityClass, EnumCreatureType.ambient, 
	BiomeGenBase.beach, BiomeGenBase.desert, BiomeGenBase.forest, BiomeGenBase.plains,    BiomeGenBase.birchForest,BiomeGenBase.birchForestHills, BiomeGenBase.coldBeach, BiomeGenBase.coldTaiga, BiomeGenBase.coldTaigaHills,BiomeGenBase.deepOcean, BiomeGenBase.desertHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHills, BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsEdge,
BiomeGenBase.extremeHillsPlus, BiomeGenBase.iceMountains, BiomeGenBase.forestHills, BiomeGenBase.savanna,	BiomeGenBase.savannaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.taigaHills, BiomeGenBase.taiga, BiomeGenBase.swampland, BiomeGenBase.stoneBeach,BiomeGenBase.roofedForest, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau_F, BiomeGenBase.mesaPlateau, BiomeGenBase.mesa, 
	}

VampZ modder