Some Questions...

lucius97

Hello Everyone, i've got a few questions that popped up while i was working on my mod:

1. Can someone clarify what exactly NBT is and what it does? I still don't get its importance with TileEntities.

2. How much iron is spawned in a chunk? I've already looked around the WorldGen code and i can't figure it out. This question is because Custom WorldGens make you input an amount to spawn.

3. Custom modelling. How did CovertJaguar model the Tunnel Bore in Railcraft? Is it hard-coded?

I'm in no rush so take however much time you need to answer these questions. Thanks in advance!  :)

Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate it.

1. NBT data is used to save data needed by the TileEntity (TE). This is used to store data about the items and setting in the machine.

This helps a bit but unfortunatly, it and the rest won't help me further. Sorry  :(

3. To easily make models for Minecraft you can use Techne

I think Question 3 has been answered. Thanks!  ;D