[1.8][b1480] Nether Crashing

kreezxil

The prior builds didn't cause this issue but b1480 is. When you enter the nether the client crashes out. The log says it is a small fireball. We think that means the sparks that come off of lava. We have to set our chunk render to 2 and tp out to keep from crashing.

https://gist.github.com/kreezxil/8d2490a9f67371534eb6#file-fml-client-latest-log

crash report: https://gist.github.com/kreezxil/060d1270dd760e1b11cb#file-gistfile1-txt

Interesting, this is indeed the fireball. Something is causing it to not find the particle texture for it.

However if it doesn't find the specific one the model mesher should return missingno not crash. Try without some of the coremods you have installed.

If you could track it down to the exact build tho it would be nice.

Reporting it to fry, looks like he broke more crap.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

IM doing it with an un modded version and it still crashes so mods aren't causing it its gotta be forge but this ain't the only thing there are a few places where some textures aren't as they are supposed to be, i need to use forge to have a minimap, this seems like a pretty basic blunder but if i knew where to start coding i would

It is the same for builds 1480-1483 i haven't tried earlier

So you've narrowed it down to 30 builds, mind being a bit more specific, a lot has changed in 30 builds. This is why we have the build numbers.

Wither way yes, I'm gunna yell at fry, pretty sure hes the one who borked it.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon