Forge crashing, seems to be a unique one

FelixLudi

The thing is, that I mod alot. I mean, modded, till the problem came. So the problem is that whenever I start the game normally, it will start. But, with Forge 10.13.4.1448 (and other 1.7.10 Forges, it crashes. I click Play, it loads up, closes the launcher, opens up a Loading screen from Mojang, and then it returns to the launcher and gives me a report with a first funny but later on annoying message like "Daisy, what did you do!?". I'm sure you get what I mean. But for the topic, any required information will be posted here if needed. But theres a problem, I cannot find forgemodloader logs, only in Logs folder there are fmlclient 1,2,3, and a latest and ofcourse, theres a fml-junk-earlystartup with a Notepad called "latest" but I personally think thats for Minecraft not for FML. I really hope for a quick answer, I waited and looked for help everywhere, couldnt find it so I hope this helps...

FML post the FML logs -.-

As for those 'annoying message's thats crap Mojang decided to put in, not us, ignore it.

Just post the logs -.- ALWAYS POST THE LOGS.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon