Weird Java Crash under strange circumstances

Guakstick

I have a weird crash about Java, that I can't seem to find the log for. It was something about "dumping", and it said to do "ulimit -c unlimited", and I have no idea where to put that...

I'm sorry this is so vague, but I accidentally pressed play and overwrote what it said. It was in Game Output, and there are no crash reports for today... I'm really stuck. Also, it happened when I was going from the Overworld to the Nether. It just froze about 2 seconds after I got in, and then it crashed. But not a Minecraft crash. It crashed the Minecraft app, or the Java app, or whatever. And I can't find any crash reports.

I'm not sure if it is. If it is reproducable, I will screenshot it and get a link to it. One of the things I think it said was that it had "disabled core dumping" or similar. Maybe not 'core' but it was near that. And, as I said in my last post, it said "to re-enable type ulimit -c unlimited" I'm not sure where to 'type' that in.