Forge is getting 1FPS in Windows 10

Ever since I got Windows 10, and Ill also note, This same issue also happened on Windows 10 TP, Vanilla Minecraft worked fine. Minecraft with just Forge also worked fine. But, if I added a few mods (any mods, really), all of a sudden things go downhill. The loading screen would always get stuck on "Uploading GL Textures" for a long time, and after that, minecraft would only run at 1FPS, both in-game and on the title screen. The funny thing is, when it is raining, my FPS increases to 25FPS, I assume this might be because the rain is forcing the game to update the screen, but when its not raining, no matter what other condition it is, I get 1FPS.

Back on Windows 8.1 and 8, Minecraft worked perfectly fine, had a stable FPS, and hadn't been getting stuck on the 'Uploading GL Textures' part.

I decided to downgrade back to 8.1 because of this, but I really want to go back to Windows 10.

Also, this might be important:

The Issue only occured when Java 64bit was installed, Java 8 and 7. On 32Bit Java, The issue did not appear. I need my 64Bit java, so my only choice was to downgrade.

I've reinstalled my drivers and Java many times, even minecraft and forge.

My System specs are as followed:

Intel i7 4700MQ

Intel HD 4600

8GB Ram (dunno what exactly, my machine is a laptop which I never really looked up its exact exact specs for.)

If anyone has experienced this, has a solution, or might think this is a bug, please let me know. Thanks.

If only there was a way that we could see what is happening with your game instead of relying on unspecific anecdotal rambling....

Perhaps something in text form that is easily posted to text forums like this or uploaded to text hosting websites like pastebin or gist...

It's not forge causing your issue you probably have a mod installed that is fucking things up.

But we cant tell what you ahve going on because YOU DID NOT POST YOUR LOG FILES.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Yup that's what I tought, you have a SHIT LOAD of mods installed.

And a crapload of those are coremods.

MOST of them probably fubar the tick.

Start removing coremods. I would say start with fastcraft because it is notorious for screwing things up.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

I dont care about logs you have 'found' only the current one, and the fact that you're loading a lot of mods.

As I said, you need to start removing mods.

We do not support people who use coremods because coremods fuck things up.