Asset And Sound Problem 1.7.10

michal2010

Hi ,

I created a minecraft luncher and I have a problem with sounds / minecraft assets / language packs.

Here is log :

[11:27:36] [main/ERROR]: Can't find the resource index file: C:\Users\Michał\Desktop\WORKSPACE\Projekt\.minecraft\assets\virtual\legacy--uuid\indexes\1.7.10.json

[11:27:50] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:music.menu

How can I fix it ? Pls help :D

(Sry for my bad english I"m from Poland )

Hi ,

I created a minecraft luncher and I have a problem with sounds / minecraft assets / language packs.

Here is log :

[11:27:36] [main/ERROR]: Can't find the resource index file: C:\Users\Michał\Desktop\WORKSPACE\Projekt\.minecraft\assets\virtual\legacy--uuid\indexes\1.7.10.json

[11:27:50] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:music.menu

How can I fix it ? Pls help :D

(Sry for my bad english I"m from Poland )

in eclipse, the path should be:

src>main>java>assets>MODNAME>(lang/models/sounds/textures)

I don't understand  , you are thinking about this?  : launchCommand += "--assetIndex 1.7.10 --assetsDir=C:>Users>Michał>AppData>Roaming>tpg3>assets";

This isn't working for me .

nop. hard to say without know where all your extracted files are, will need someone elses help with this,

There are a _huge_ number of existing, established launchers and a great number of them allow anyone to upload packs. Use one of those. Minecraft is weird and finicky and it is far more effort to create your own launcher than use an existing one. I know because I built the Temporal Reality one, and I didn't even write the launching code myself, I used a library.

Don't make mods if you don't know Java.

Check out my website: http://shadowfacts.net

Developer of many mods