A few coremod questions

thebest108

So I can get class names from FML so far using FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.INSTANCE.unmap( "net/minecraft/world/World" ); to get the obfuscated version. My question is how do I get obfuscated method names as well? A lot of mods on github just seem to already have the obfuscated name and use that, but isn't there a better way?

Also does forge detect coremods automatically in a non-dev environment, or do I need to do something extra to get it load?

1 more question, whats the description version of a boolean? Im talking about the descriptions like "(DDD)V" or "(Lnet/minecraft/util/BlockPos";I)I". Using "(B)V" doesnt work for Explosion.doExplosionB(boolean check)

"you seem to be THE best modder I've seen imo."

~spynathan

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ

I need direct override of the Entity.moveEntity() method, the Entity.onUpdate() method, the World.tick() method, and the Explosion.doExplosionA() method. Everything is already working in my dev environment, but I'm having trouble getting the obfuscated method names.

Whats the method name equivalent of FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.INSTANCE.unmap("net/minecraft/world/World");

"you seem to be THE best modder I've seen imo."

~spynathan

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ

I need direct override of the Entity.moveEntity() method, the Entity.onUpdate() method, the World.tick() method, and the Explosion.doExplosionA() method. Everything is already working in my dev environment, but I'm having trouble getting the obfuscated method names.

Whats the method name equivalent of FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.INSTANCE.unmap("net/minecraft/world/World");

And why do you think you have to override those? There's probably another way of doing that what you wanted to do. So:

Why are you trying to write a coremod?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/