Bugs Present With 1.8.8 Forge on Popular Servers

tekker99

So upon getting the latest version of Forge, as soon as I tried to join the pvp servers Badlion and Kohi they would prevent me from joining (picture). Any other pvp servers that I tried to join would let me in. I cross checked with an older version of forge and they worked just fine. When I tried to join any other server that would work, it would freeze me midair and say in the chat "failed to locate sign at [x,y,z]"

The second bug is whilst wearing armor, the armor skin is the player's skin, and not the actual armor itself. I tried to uninstall my better sprint mod and my optifine, but those did not appear to be the problem despite them being the only mods that I had installed.

If anyone could give me a fix or reason for this problem that would be great.

Pictures of the glitches/bugs start from the bottom up, the last one being the rejection to join a server, then the effects on joining another one, and finally the armor bug.

(also I already tried re-downloading forge)

badlion doesnt work at all.

But was able to work with kohi.us to test it out.

Got login working fine, and was unable to reproduce the armor glitch at all.

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/cb609dbab314b40f775bf1fbadfea8d1f8da22f6

It'll be in the next build of Forge, check in like 5 mins.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon