Install Without Installer (An Oxmoron, I Know)

Rooskey

So I've used Forge a lot, you know? Mostly just on my home PC. But we have these macs at my HS and they have Nazi-like download restrictions. I just want to have a half-decent Lua interpreter; due to the incompetent tech support team at the school they can't install a Lua interpreter for mac, so Minecraft's OpenComputers is literally the best alternative. Problem is just that I can't install Forge on the school Macs. How can I get around this? I've tried everything, from manual Universal installations to copy/pasting from other Macs to doing the same with PCs. There has to just be something I'm missing.

1) There are tons of portable lua {and other language} tools, you should really do you research.

2) Installing games at school is bad mmkay {hides the 50TB networkshares he made as a kid >.> <.<}

The installer just downloads files and puts them in the correct place, if your do it once on a computer you can copy/paste it anywhere you want.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon