Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.9] Bug causing ClientSide and ServerSide to use different Containers?


needoriginalname
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am trying to make a backpack like item in my Mod, yet for some reason I been getting index of range errors on my mod, causing my item's behavior to act strangly and never putting items in the backpack.

 

When I tried to look into it, it turns out for some reason on the Client Side the Container class is using the one I made called ContainerStorableItem.  But on the Server Side, it says that it is ContainerCrafting, as if I just opened up my inventory.

 

Any ideas what is going on?

 

Here is a link to my source code on pastebin:

IGuiHander is in CommonProxy: http://pastebin.com/rhk3DX1Z

Container Class, ContainerStorableItem: http://pastebin.com/tte4fZXa

 

PS: currently the new Slot isn't overriding any functions as of yet.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.