[1.8] [SOLVED] crash loading #decorate method in Biome

Glistre

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.glistre.glistremod.blocks.SilverOreBlock cannot be cast to com.google.common.base.Predicate

at com.glistre.glistremod.biome.GlistreBiome.decorate(GlistreBiome.java:

import com.google.common.base.Predicate; // do I have the wrong import?

//1.8 replaces SilverOre with SilverBlock
    public void decorate(World worldIn, Random random, BlockPos blockPos) // do I have to create a custom WorldGen?
    {
        super.decorate(worldIn, random, blockPos);

for (l = 0; l < k; ++l)
        {
            i1 = chunkX + random.nextInt(16);
            j1 = random.nextInt(28) + 4;
            int k1 = chunkZ + random.nextInt(16);
//1.8 changed target from glistre_block_1 to silver_ore_1 //Predicate is google.common.base.Predicate

if (worldIn.getBlockState(blockPos).getBlock().isReplaceableOreGen(worldIn, blockPos, (Predicate<IBlockState>) BlockRegistry.silver_ore_1))

{
            	 //not sure if 1.8 needs the .getDefaultState() or not  should I change this?
            	//last argument to setBlockState is a bit flag that tells Minecraft whether or not to update the client side / notify neighboring blocks / other things, and you almost always want it set to either 2 (notify client) or 3 (notify client AND notify neighbors, IIRC).
                worldIn.setBlockState(blockPos, (IBlockState) BlockRegistry.silver_block_1.getDefaultState(), 2);
            }
        }

You cannot simply cast a Block to Predicate. You need to actually pass in a Predicate. Minecraft has several implementations you can use here: BlockMatcher for simply checking for a Block instance and BlockStateMatcher for checking against an IBlockState's properties.

Works fine now . . I used BlockHelper #forBlock since it's still on 1.8  Thanks!