Sub Mod For Millenaire 1.7.10 Not loading Correctly

Xour21

Hi there, so I've been creating a Sub Mod for the mod Millenaire for a while now and one of the things I've created for my Sub is a set of Armour for my culture, so to get this into the game millenaire has it's own .txt that loads items into it's registry which it can then use to distribute the item's to millenaire villagers and shops so that the player can buy and sell them, the code that's used to load them is this

Item key;item id;item meta;label (indicative only)

For example to load the item "Stick" from vanilla minecraft it would look like this

stick;minecraft:stick;0;Stick

Now using this I've ported many of my custom objects into Millenaire e.g. my Polished wood block that looks like this.

polished_wood;teutonmaterials:polishedWood;0;Polished Wood

SO to port my Armour I followed the same theory so my pieces of armour looked like this

teutonic_fullhelm;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorhelmet;0;Teutonic Full Helm

teutonic_chestplate;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorchest;0;Teutonic Chestplate

teutonic_greaves;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorlegs;0;Teutonic Greaves

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;0;Teutonic Boots

Upon which millenaire tells me this error in it's log

6.0.0 20-09-2016 15:26:45 ERROR: null: Tried to create good from block with no item: teutonic_fullhelm;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorhelmet;0;Teutonic Full Helm

6.0.0 20-09-2016 15:26:45 ERROR: null: Tried to create good from block with no item: teutonic_chestplate;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorchest;0;Teutonic Chestplate

6.0.0 20-09-2016 15:26:45 ERROR: null: Tried to create good from block with no item: teutonic_greaves;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorlegs;0;Teutonic Greaves

6.0.0 20-09-2016 15:26:45 ERROR: null: Tried to create good from block with no item: teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;0;Teutonic Boots

So I went back assuming there was an issue with the my naming of the objects, so I tried to just load one piece, so I put a ton of different variations in for the boots to see if I could get them to load. Still no luck.

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teuton_armor_boots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;1;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;2;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;3;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonArmorBoots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonArmor;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_boots;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmor;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonicarmor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonArmorBoots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonicarmor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonicarmor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teuton_armor_boots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_armor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonArmorBoots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_armor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonArmorBoots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonic_armor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots;0;Teutonic Boots

teutonicArmor;teutonmaterials:teutonmaterials_teuton_armor_boots;0;Teutonic Boots

I can't work out what the issue is and I'm hoping with someone more knowledge of this could help me out and tell me why this won't work. Here are a few pieces that I think might be relevant to the problem from my Script.

Firstly The ItemTeutonArmor.jar

package net.materialsteuton.teutonmaterials.items;

import net.minecraft.entity.Entity;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

public class ItemTeutonArmor extends ItemArmor {

public ItemTeutonArmor(ArmorMaterial armorMaterial, int renderIndex, int armorType) {

super(armorMaterial, renderIndex, armorType);

}

@Override

public String getArmorTexture(ItemStack stack, Entity entity, int slot, String type) {

{

if (this.armorType == 2) {

return "teutonmaterials:textures/models/armor/teuton_layer_2.png";

}

return "teutonmaterials:textures/models/armor/teuton_layer_1.png";

}

}

}

Secondly The ModItems.jar (GameRegistry)

package net.materialsteuton.teutonmaterials.items;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

import net.materialsteuton.teutonmaterials.TeutonMaterials;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.materialsteuton.teutonmaterials.lib.Constants;

public final class ModItems {

static public String helm = "teutonarmorhelmet";

static public String chest = "teutonarmorchest";

static public String legs = "teutonarmorlegs";

static public String boots = "teutonarmorboots";

public static Item teutonItem;

public static Item teutonFoodItem;

public static Item teutonArmorHelmet;

public static Item teutonArmorChest;

public static Item teutonArmorLegs;

public static Item teutonArmorBoots;

public static void init() {

teutonItem = new ItemTeutonSword();

teutonFoodItem = new FoodItemRoggenbrot(5, 0.7f, false);

teutonArmorHelmet = new ItemTeutonArmor(Constants.teutonArmorMaterial, 0, 0).setTextureName(Constants.MODID + ":" + helm).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName(Constants.MODID + "_" + helm).    setCreativeTab(TeutonMaterials.tabTeutonMaterials);

teutonArmorChest = new ItemTeutonArmor(Constants.teutonArmorMaterial, 0, 1).setTextureName(Constants.MODID + ":" + chest).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName(Constants.MODID + "_" + chest).setCreativeTab(TeutonMaterials.tabTeutonMaterials);

teutonArmorLegs = new ItemTeutonArmor(Constants.teutonArmorMaterial, 0, 2).setTextureName(Constants.MODID + ":" + legs).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName(Constants.MODID + "_" + legs).setCreativeTab(TeutonMaterials.tabTeutonMaterials);

teutonArmorBoots = new ItemTeutonArmor(Constants.teutonArmorMaterial, 0, 3).setTextureName(Constants.MODID + ":" + boots).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName(Constants.MODID + "_" + boots).setCreativeTab(TeutonMaterials.tabTeutonMaterials);

GameRegistry.registerItem(teutonArmorHelmet, teutonArmorHelmet.getUnlocalizedName().substring(1));

GameRegistry.registerItem(teutonArmorChest, teutonArmorChest.getUnlocalizedName().substring(2));

GameRegistry.registerItem(teutonArmorLegs, teutonArmorLegs.getUnlocalizedName().substring(3));

GameRegistry.registerItem(teutonArmorBoots, teutonArmorBoots.getUnlocalizedName().substring(4));

}

}

And lastly the en_US.lang file

//block names

tile.teutonmaterials_fineStone.name=Fine Stone

tile.teutonmaterials_polishedStone.name=Polished Stone

tile.teutonmaterials_polishedWood.name=Polished Wood

tile.teutonmaterials_polishedPlanks.name=Polished Planks

tile.teutonmaterials_engravedStone.name=Engraved Stone

tile.teutonmaterials_packedCobble.name=Packed Cobble

tile.teutonmaterials_oldWood.name=Old Wood

tile.teutonmaterials_pathStone.name=Stone Path

tile.teutonmaterials_pathBlockStone.name=Stone Path Block

//item names

item.teutonmaterials_itemteutonsword.name=Teutonic Broadsword

item.teutonmaterials_fooditemroggenbrot.name=Roggenbrot

item.teutonmaterials_teutonarmorhelmet.name=Teutonic Full Helm

item.teutonmaterials_teutonarmorchest.name=Teutonic Chestplate

item.teutonmaterials_teutonarmorlegs.name=Teutonic Greaves

item.teutonmaterials_teutonarmorboots.name=Teutonic Boots

//creative tab

itemGroup.teutonmaterials=Teuton Materials

I am most definitely not an expert modder and am sure that it is something in the way I've written the Armour code but I've tried for weeks to try and make sense of it and am having to admit I don't have a clue what I'm doing here.

Thank you to whoever tries to tackle this and I hope it makes sense!