Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adding drops to existing animals?

Meduax

I'd like to add new drops to existing animals like sheep, cows or whatever. For sheep it would be necessary to add the shearing drops, for the other animals the death drops. How would I do that (without editing base classes of course)? Sorry if this is in fact a dumb question but I'm pretty new to Forge.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

I haven't had time to prepare a sample because I've been busy over the last few days, but I've been messing with some experimental hooks I created.

One is for adding code into Entity.onEntityUpdate(), so that changes can be easily applied to Entities that will affect ALL entities at once without requiring base edits. You can, of course, use the hook to target specific Entities of your choosing as well, via a simple if(Entity instanceof).

I also added one that lets me hook into EntityPlayer.onDeath(DamageSource) so that I have access to the player as they're dieing. It would probably be trivial for me to refactor this and move it into EntityLiving instead, which would provide direct access to any instance of EntityLiving (which should be basically all mobs) at its moment of death (meaning you can spawn an instance of EntityItem with the proper arguments into the world when the mob dies, or something similar).

I'll apply the alterations if you guys would like me to.

I accidentally the everything then NullPointerException.

Just remember, the more generic the better, and it must have no cost when not used, and low to no cost when it is.

They all act basically identical to how the arrow hooks work, with the exception that I used primarily void methods because it made more sense to allow additional code without overriding the entire method.

Currently nothing I've added affects how the default acts unless explicitly changed by the modder, and shouldn't cause problems as long as we all use them responsibly.

Also as far as generic goes, I chose to allow hooking into Entity.onUpdate() because that's as generic as you can possibly get in that regard, and it provides a lot of possibilities.

I'll go move the death handler up the class tree to EntityLiving and perform testing to make sure it still does what I want it to do and also allows for the new functionality, then I'll get a sample ready and post it here.

Alright, as promised here is a .zip archive containing my modifications and proof of concept submission. Information you will need should be contained in README.txt. Alterations to Entity and EntityLiving will have to be applied manually due to legality, but I've supplied text files with copies of my edits labelled with line numbers.

File:

http://www.mediafire.com/?su2cya6zcv4g01p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I had posted Block class. Minecraft wiki said,A redstone repeater can power any opaque block (including any opaque mechanism components). for xample stone  sand block can be powerd.  I have registed it as Rendertype solid, but it doesn't work. 
    • gradle fails to build   Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.1466] (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections>gradlew genEclipseRuns To honour the JVM settings for this build a single-use Daemon process will be forked. See https://docs.gradle.org/7.3/userguide/gradle_daemon.html#sec:disabling_the_daemon. Daemon will be stopped at the end of the build > Configure project : Java: 17.0.1 JVM: 17.0.1+12(Eclipse Adoptium) Arch: amd64 Error getting artifact: net.minecraft:client:1.18.1:mappings@txt from MinecraftRepo javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:131) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:370) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:313) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:308) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:654) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.onCertificate(CertificateMessage.java:473) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.consume(CertificateMessage.java:369) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLHandshake.consume(SSLHandshake.java:396) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:480) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:458) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(TransportContext.java:200) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(SSLTransport.java:172) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.decode(SSLSocketImpl.java:1500) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readHandshakeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1415) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:450) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:421) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:580) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:183) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:142) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.DownloadUtils.connectHttpWithRedirects(DownloadUtils.java:220) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.DownloadUtils.downloadEtag(DownloadUtils.java:57) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MinecraftRepo.findVersion(MinecraftRepo.java:199) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MinecraftRepo.findFile(MinecraftRepo.java:129) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo.getArtifact(BaseRepo.java:86) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo.getArtifact(BaseRepo.java:43) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo$Builder.lambda$null$0(BaseRepo.java:133) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197) at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1602) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:129) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:527) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499) at java.base/java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:150) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:647) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo$Builder.lambda$attach$2(BaseRepo.java:135) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.base.repository.ArtifactProviderBuilder$Complete.getArtifact(ArtifactProviderBuilder.java:92) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.base.repository.SimpleRepository.getArtifact(SimpleRepository.java:41) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.gradle.GradleRepositoryAdapter.getArtifact(GradleRepositoryAdapter.java:326) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader._generate(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:192) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader._download(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:163) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader.generate(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:95) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.getOfficialLicense(MojangLicenseHelper.java:118) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.displayWarning(MojangLicenseHelper.java:50) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.displayWarning(MojangLicenseHelper.java:41) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.userdev.UserDevPlugin.lambda$apply$26(UserDevPlugin.java:255) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext$CurrentApplication$1.execute(DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext.java:123) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction$1.run(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:152) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction.execute(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:149) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:95) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:83) at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:43) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:245) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:61) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:346) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:249) at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:141) at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:37) at org.gradle.internal.dispatch.ProxyDispatchAdapter$DispatchingInvocationHandler.invoke(ProxyDispatchAdapter.java:94) at jdk.proxy1/jdk.proxy1.$Proxy42.afterEvaluate(Unknown Source) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:187) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:184) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.stepEvaluationListener(DefaultProject.java:1429) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate.run(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:193) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$EvaluateProject.lambda$run$0(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:105) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.lambda$applyToMutableState$0(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:366) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.lambda$withProjectLock$3(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:426) at org.gradle.internal.work.DefaultWorkerLeaseService.withLocks(DefaultWorkerLeaseService.java:211) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.withProjectLock(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:426) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.fromMutableState(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:407) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.applyToMutableState(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:365) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$EvaluateProject.run(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:91) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator.evaluate(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:63) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.evaluate(DefaultProject.java:751) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.evaluate(DefaultProject.java:151) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.ensureConfigured(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:339) at org.gradle.execution.TaskPathProjectEvaluator.configure(TaskPathProjectEvaluator.java:41) at org.gradle.execution.TaskPathProjectEvaluator.configureHierarchy(TaskPathProjectEvaluator.java:55) at org.gradle.configuration.DefaultProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(DefaultProjectsPreparer.java:48) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildTreePreparingProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(BuildTreePreparingProjectsPreparer.java:64) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer$ConfigureBuild.run(BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.java:52) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.java:40) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.lambda$prepareProjects$1(VintageBuildModelController.java:93) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$doTransition$1(StateTransitionController.java:222) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:221) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.transitionIfNotPreviously(StateTransitionController.java:190) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.prepareProjects(VintageBuildModelController.java:93) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.doBuildStages(VintageBuildModelController.java:77) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.prepareToScheduleTasks(VintageBuildModelController.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.build.DefaultBuildLifecycleController.lambda$prepareToScheduleTasks$0(DefaultBuildLifecycleController.java:105) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$doTransition$1(StateTransitionController.java:222) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:221) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.maybeTransition(StateTransitionController.java:174) at org.gradle.internal.build.DefaultBuildLifecycleController.prepareToScheduleTasks(DefaultBuildLifecycleController.java:103) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeWorkPreparer.scheduleRequestedTasks(DefaultBuildTreeWorkPreparer.java:33) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.lambda$doScheduleAndRunTasks$2(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:86) at org.gradle.composite.internal.DefaultIncludedBuildTaskGraph.withNewTaskGraph(DefaultIncludedBuildTaskGraph.java:94) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.doScheduleAndRunTasks(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:85) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.lambda$runBuild$4(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:103) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$transition$0(StateTransitionController.java:145) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.transition(StateTransitionController.java:145) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.runBuild(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:100) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.scheduleAndRunTasks(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:66) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.ExecuteBuildActionRunner.run(ExecuteBuildActionRunner.java:31) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.ChainingBuildActionRunner.run(ChainingBuildActionRunner.java:35) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.ProblemReportingBuildActionRunner.run(ProblemReportingBuildActionRunner.java:49) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildOutcomeReportingBuildActionRunner.run(BuildOutcomeReportingBuildActionRunner.java:69) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner.run(FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner.java:114) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildCompletionNotifyingBuildActionRunner.run(BuildCompletionNotifyingBuildActionRunner.java:41) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:40) at org.gradle.composite.internal.DefaultRootBuildState.run(DefaultRootBuildState.java:155) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.execute(RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:40) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeContext.execute(DefaultBuildTreeContext.java:40) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:65) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.BuildTreeState.run(BuildTreeState.java:53) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.execute(BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:65) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor$3.call(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:61) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor$3.call(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:57) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:204) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:199) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.call(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:53) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.call(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:73) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.execute(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:57) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.java:38) at org.gradle.internal.work.DefaultWorkerLeaseService.withLocks(DefaultWorkerLeaseService.java:211) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.execute(RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.java:38) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.ContinuousBuildActionExecutor.execute(ContinuousBuildActionExecutor.java:103) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SubscribableBuildActionExecutor.execute(SubscribableBuildActionExecutor.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.session.DefaultBuildSessionContext.execute(DefaultBuildSessionContext.java:46) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter$ActionImpl.apply(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:100) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter$ActionImpl.apply(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:88) at org.gradle.internal.session.BuildSessionState.run(BuildSessionState.java:69) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.execute(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:62) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.execute(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:41) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.execute(GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.java:36) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.execute(GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.java:25) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.execute(StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.java:63) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.execute(StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.java:31) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.execute(SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.java:58) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.execute(SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.java:42) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SetupLoggingActionExecuter.execute(SetupLoggingActionExecuter.java:47) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SetupLoggingActionExecuter.execute(SetupLoggingActionExecuter.java:31) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ExecuteBuild.doBuild(ExecuteBuild.java:65) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.WatchForDisconnection.execute(WatchForDisconnection.java:39) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ResetDeprecationLogger.execute(ResetDeprecationLogger.java:29) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.RequestStopIfSingleUsedDaemon.execute(RequestStopIfSingleUsedDaemon.java:35) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput$2.create(ForwardClientInput.java:78) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput$2.create(ForwardClientInput.java:75) at org.gradle.util.internal.Swapper.swap(Swapper.java:38) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput.execute(ForwardClientInput.java:75) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogAndCheckHealth.execute(LogAndCheckHealth.java:50) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogToClient.doBuild(LogToClient.java:63) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.EstablishBuildEnvironment.doBuild(EstablishBuildEnvironment.java:84) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.StartBuildOrRespondWithBusy$1.run(StartBuildOrRespondWithBusy.java:52) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.DaemonStateCoordinator$1.run(DaemonStateCoordinator.java:297) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:48) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:61) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:439) at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:306) at java.base/sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:264) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:231) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:638) ... 207 more Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(SunCertPathBuilder.java:141) at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:126) at java.base/java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:297) at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:434) ... 212 more WARNING: This project is configured to use the official obfuscation mappings provided by Mojang. These mapping fall under their associated license, you should be fully aware of this license. For the latest license text, refer to the mapping file itself, or the reference copy here: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MCPConfig/blob/master/Mojang.md, You can hide this warning by running the `hideOfficialWarningUntilChanged` task FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring root project 'oresCollections'. > Invalid patcher dependency: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.55:userdev * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 13s C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections>--info '--info' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections>gradlew --info Initialized native services in: C:\Users\Admn\.gradle\native Initialized jansi services in: C:\Users\Admn\.gradle\native To honour the JVM settings for this build a single-use Daemon process will be forked. See https://docs.gradle.org/7.3/userguide/gradle_daemon.html#sec:disabling_the_daemon. Starting process 'Gradle build daemon'. Working directory: C:\Users\Admn\.gradle\daemon\7.3 Command: C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin\java.exe --add-opens java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED -Xmx3G -Dfile.encoding=windows-1252 -Duser.country=PH -Duser.language=en -Duser.variant -cp C:\Users\Admn\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-7.3-bin\ddwl0k7mt9g6ak16i1m905vyv\gradle-7.3\lib\gradle-launcher-7.3.jar org.gradle.launcher.daemon.bootstrap.GradleDaemon 7.3 Successfully started process 'Gradle build daemon' An attempt to start the daemon took 1.961 secs. The client will now receive all logging from the daemon (pid: 3564). The daemon log file: C:\Users\Admn\.gradle\daemon\7.3\daemon-3564.out.log Daemon will be stopped at the end of the build Using 4 worker leases. Watching the file system is configured to be enabled if available Now considering [C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections] as hierarchies to watch File system watching is active Starting Build Settings evaluated using settings file 'C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections\settings.gradle'. Projects loaded. Root project using build file 'C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections\build.gradle'. Included projects: [root project 'oresCollections'] > Configure project : Evaluating root project 'oresCollections' using build file 'C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections\build.gradle'. Java: 17.0.1 JVM: 17.0.1+12(Eclipse Adoptium) Arch: amd64 Downloading net.minecraft:client:1.18.1:mappings@txt Error getting artifact: net.minecraft:client:1.18.1:mappings@txt from MinecraftRepo javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:131) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:370) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:313) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:308) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:654) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.onCertificate(CertificateMessage.java:473) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.consume(CertificateMessage.java:369) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLHandshake.consume(SSLHandshake.java:396) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:480) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:458) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(TransportContext.java:200) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(SSLTransport.java:172) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.decode(SSLSocketImpl.java:1500) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readHandshakeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1415) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:450) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:421) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:580) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:183) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:142) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.DownloadUtils.connectHttpWithRedirects(DownloadUtils.java:220) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.DownloadUtils.downloadEtag(DownloadUtils.java:57) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MinecraftRepo.findVersion(MinecraftRepo.java:199) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MinecraftRepo.findFile(MinecraftRepo.java:129) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo.getArtifact(BaseRepo.java:86) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo.getArtifact(BaseRepo.java:43) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo$Builder.lambda$null$0(BaseRepo.java:133) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197) at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1602) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:129) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:527) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499) at java.base/java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:150) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:647) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.BaseRepo$Builder.lambda$attach$2(BaseRepo.java:135) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.base.repository.ArtifactProviderBuilder$Complete.getArtifact(ArtifactProviderBuilder.java:92) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.base.repository.SimpleRepository.getArtifact(SimpleRepository.java:41) at net.minecraftforge.artifactural.gradle.GradleRepositoryAdapter.getArtifact(GradleRepositoryAdapter.java:326) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader._generate(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:192) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader._download(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:163) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MavenArtifactDownloader.generate(MavenArtifactDownloader.java:95) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.getOfficialLicense(MojangLicenseHelper.java:118) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.displayWarning(MojangLicenseHelper.java:50) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.common.util.MojangLicenseHelper.displayWarning(MojangLicenseHelper.java:41) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.userdev.UserDevPlugin.lambda$apply$26(UserDevPlugin.java:255) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext$CurrentApplication$1.execute(DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext.java:123) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction$1.run(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:152) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction.execute(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:149) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:95) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:83) at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:43) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:245) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:61) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:346) at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:249) at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:141) at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:37) at org.gradle.internal.dispatch.ProxyDispatchAdapter$DispatchingInvocationHandler.invoke(ProxyDispatchAdapter.java:94) at jdk.proxy1/jdk.proxy1.$Proxy42.afterEvaluate(Unknown Source) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:187) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:184) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.stepEvaluationListener(DefaultProject.java:1429) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate.run(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:193) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$EvaluateProject.lambda$run$0(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:105) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.lambda$applyToMutableState$0(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:366) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.lambda$withProjectLock$3(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:426) at org.gradle.internal.work.DefaultWorkerLeaseService.withLocks(DefaultWorkerLeaseService.java:211) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.withProjectLock(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:426) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.fromMutableState(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:407) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.applyToMutableState(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:365) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$EvaluateProject.run(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:91) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator.evaluate(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:63) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.evaluate(DefaultProject.java:751) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.evaluate(DefaultProject.java:151) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProjectStateRegistry$ProjectStateImpl.ensureConfigured(DefaultProjectStateRegistry.java:339) at org.gradle.execution.TaskPathProjectEvaluator.configure(TaskPathProjectEvaluator.java:41) at org.gradle.execution.TaskPathProjectEvaluator.configureHierarchy(TaskPathProjectEvaluator.java:55) at org.gradle.configuration.DefaultProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(DefaultProjectsPreparer.java:48) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildTreePreparingProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(BuildTreePreparingProjectsPreparer.java:64) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer$ConfigureBuild.run(BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.java:52) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:29) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:26) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:47) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:68) at org.gradle.configuration.BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.prepareProjects(BuildOperationFiringProjectsPreparer.java:40) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.lambda$prepareProjects$1(VintageBuildModelController.java:93) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$doTransition$1(StateTransitionController.java:222) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:221) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.transitionIfNotPreviously(StateTransitionController.java:190) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.prepareProjects(VintageBuildModelController.java:93) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.doBuildStages(VintageBuildModelController.java:77) at org.gradle.initialization.VintageBuildModelController.prepareToScheduleTasks(VintageBuildModelController.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.build.DefaultBuildLifecycleController.lambda$prepareToScheduleTasks$0(DefaultBuildLifecycleController.java:105) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$doTransition$1(StateTransitionController.java:222) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:221) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.maybeTransition(StateTransitionController.java:174) at org.gradle.internal.build.DefaultBuildLifecycleController.prepareToScheduleTasks(DefaultBuildLifecycleController.java:103) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeWorkPreparer.scheduleRequestedTasks(DefaultBuildTreeWorkPreparer.java:33) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.lambda$doScheduleAndRunTasks$2(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:86) at org.gradle.composite.internal.DefaultIncludedBuildTaskGraph.withNewTaskGraph(DefaultIncludedBuildTaskGraph.java:94) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.doScheduleAndRunTasks(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:85) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.lambda$runBuild$4(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:103) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.lambda$transition$0(StateTransitionController.java:145) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.doTransition(StateTransitionController.java:243) at org.gradle.internal.build.StateTransitionController.transition(StateTransitionController.java:145) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.runBuild(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:100) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.scheduleAndRunTasks(DefaultBuildTreeLifecycleController.java:66) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.ExecuteBuildActionRunner.run(ExecuteBuildActionRunner.java:31) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.ChainingBuildActionRunner.run(ChainingBuildActionRunner.java:35) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.ProblemReportingBuildActionRunner.run(ProblemReportingBuildActionRunner.java:49) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildOutcomeReportingBuildActionRunner.run(BuildOutcomeReportingBuildActionRunner.java:69) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner.run(FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner.java:114) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildCompletionNotifyingBuildActionRunner.run(BuildCompletionNotifyingBuildActionRunner.java:41) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:40) at org.gradle.composite.internal.DefaultRootBuildState.run(DefaultRootBuildState.java:155) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.execute(RootBuildLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:40) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.DefaultBuildTreeContext.execute(DefaultBuildTreeContext.java:40) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:65) at org.gradle.internal.buildtree.BuildTreeState.run(BuildTreeState.java:53) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.execute(BuildTreeLifecycleBuildActionExecutor.java:65) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor$3.call(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:61) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor$3.call(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:57) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:204) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:199) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:66) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner$2.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:157) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:59) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner.call(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:53) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.call(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:73) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.execute(RunAsBuildOperationBuildActionExecutor.java:57) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.lambda$execute$0(RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.java:38) at org.gradle.internal.work.DefaultWorkerLeaseService.withLocks(DefaultWorkerLeaseService.java:211) at org.gradle.launcher.exec.RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.execute(RunAsWorkerThreadBuildActionExecutor.java:38) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.ContinuousBuildActionExecutor.execute(ContinuousBuildActionExecutor.java:103) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SubscribableBuildActionExecutor.execute(SubscribableBuildActionExecutor.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.session.DefaultBuildSessionContext.execute(DefaultBuildSessionContext.java:46) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter$ActionImpl.apply(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:100) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter$ActionImpl.apply(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:88) at org.gradle.internal.session.BuildSessionState.run(BuildSessionState.java:69) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.execute(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:62) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.execute(BuildSessionLifecycleBuildActionExecuter.java:41) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.execute(GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.java:36) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.execute(GradleThreadBuildActionExecuter.java:25) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.execute(StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.java:63) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.execute(StartParamsValidatingActionExecuter.java:31) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.execute(SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.java:58) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.execute(SessionFailureReportingActionExecuter.java:42) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SetupLoggingActionExecuter.execute(SetupLoggingActionExecuter.java:47) at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.SetupLoggingActionExecuter.execute(SetupLoggingActionExecuter.java:31) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ExecuteBuild.doBuild(ExecuteBuild.java:65) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.WatchForDisconnection.execute(WatchForDisconnection.java:39) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ResetDeprecationLogger.execute(ResetDeprecationLogger.java:29) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.RequestStopIfSingleUsedDaemon.execute(RequestStopIfSingleUsedDaemon.java:35) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput$2.create(ForwardClientInput.java:78) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput$2.create(ForwardClientInput.java:75) at org.gradle.util.internal.Swapper.swap(Swapper.java:38) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ForwardClientInput.execute(ForwardClientInput.java:75) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogAndCheckHealth.execute(LogAndCheckHealth.java:50) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogToClient.doBuild(LogToClient.java:63) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.EstablishBuildEnvironment.doBuild(EstablishBuildEnvironment.java:84) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.BuildCommandOnly.execute(BuildCommandOnly.java:37) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.api.DaemonCommandExecution.proceed(DaemonCommandExecution.java:104) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.StartBuildOrRespondWithBusy$1.run(StartBuildOrRespondWithBusy.java:52) at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.DaemonStateCoordinator$1.run(DaemonStateCoordinator.java:297) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:64) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:48) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:61) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:439) at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:306) at java.base/sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:264) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:231) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132) at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:638) ... 207 more Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(SunCertPathBuilder.java:141) at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:126) at java.base/java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:297) at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:434) ... 212 more WARNING: This project is configured to use the official obfuscation mappings provided by Mojang. These mapping fall under their associated license, you should be fully aware of this license. For the latest license text, refer to the mapping file itself, or the reference copy here: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MCPConfig/blob/master/Mojang.md, You can hide this warning by running the `hideOfficialWarningUntilChanged` task Downloading net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.55:userdev FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring root project 'oresCollections'. > Invalid patcher dependency: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.55:userdev * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 12s Watched directory hierarchies: [] C:\Users\Admn\Desktop\OresCollection\oresCollections>  
    • public class MusicBox extends Block { private static VoxelShape shape; static { VoxelShape box = Block.box(0, 0, 0, 16, 16, 16); shape = Shapes.or(box); } public MusicBox() { super(Properties.of(Material.DECORATION)); } public VoxelShape getShape(BlockState blockState, BlockGetter blockGetter, BlockPos blockPos, CollisionContext collisionContext) { return shape; } }  
    • [Info: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.0423532: NetQueue.cpp(157)] NetQueue: Setting up. [Info: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.0617940: mainWindows.cpp(80)] Running launcher bootstrap (version 1037) [Info: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.0632006: NetQueue.cpp(575)] NetQueue: worker thread started. [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2162396: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to download <game>. Please try again later." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2162969: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to download the <game> Native Launcher." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2163310: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to update the <game> Game Launcher." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2163627: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to download the <game> Runtime Environment." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2163950: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to update the <game> Game Launcher." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2164275: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to update the <game> Runtime Environment." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2164797: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to update the <game> Native Launcher." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2165126: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to relaunch the Minecraft bootstrap." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2165431: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to start the <game> Runtime Environment. This is most likely caused by a corruption. Please try to reinstall <game>." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2165762: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to start <game>, if you are running from a dmg, please drag to Applications and try again." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2166051: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "Unable to initialize the network library." [Error: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2166353: localization.cpp(110)] No translation found for "<game> Launcher" [Info: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2181138: mainWindows.cpp(167)] Triggering reopen event... [Info: 2022-01-22 02:35:43.2182428: mainWindows.cpp(170)] Success! the reason the last one says success is i launched minecraft without forge...
    • Yes. If your block is not meant to exist in the inventory, then don't create an item for it.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.