Unable to install Forge 1.2.5 (Fernflower won't download)

revels21

Ok, so I have downloaded MCP for Minecraft 1.2.5, and I have copied all the correct minecraft jars in to the relevant MCP folders, however I am unable to start coding because Forge is unable to install due to it being unable to download Fernflower, because the link is down (I believe the file has probably been removed). I have tried multiple builds of Forge (for MC 1.2.5) however none of them will download Fernflower. The reason I am working with the 1.2.5 version, as you might probably have figured, is because I am coding for Tekkit/Technic.

I would really appreciate if someone could supply me with a copy of Fernflower for any of the Forge builds for MC 1.2.5, i.e. any build from Build 3.0.0.69 to Build 3.4.9.171, or if you happen to have a clean copy of MCP with any of these versions of Forge already installed! Or if there is some other work around I could use. Could you also please tell me whether the javadocs for Forge Build 4.0.0.240 (Minecraft 1.3.2), or above, would work with Forge for Minecraft 1.2.5, because it looks like there are no javadocs, at all for the versions of Forge from before this build!

Thanks for any help! :)

Note: Seeing as you will probably ask for the log when I try to run install.bat, I have pasted it below! This is the log from Forge Build 3.4.9.171.

=================================== Minecraft Forge Setup Start ================
=================
Downloading Fernflower failed download manually from http://goo.gl/PnJHp
Press any key to continue . . .

I have looked around, however I cannot determine whether there is only one version of Fernflower.jar, and if not, which version I would need to get! If you could fill me in on that, that would be great!

I would also love to update, but cannot, as I said I am working on Tekkit, which runs on 1.2.5, so I cannot update until Tekkit does so!