Custom Bucket?

milogold

Hey guys, I really need some help with something I am trying to code. Before I start don't ask about the weird stuff I am trying to create  ;)  ;D

So I am trying to create a Wooden Bucket, that when you right click on a pig with, you get a bucket of urine. I have declared the WoodenBucket and WoodenBucketUrine in the main class and I have made ItemWoodenBucket and ItemWoodenBucketUrine.

From there I tried copying the code from bucket where it allows you to milk a cow, over to the ItemWoodenBucket (And renamed everything obviously). I tried with that and it didn't work.

After that I made a GemcraftPig class where I made it extend EntityPig and copied over the bit of code from EntityCow where you can milk it. It still didn't work.

Could someone help me out? I basically need to know how to make my Wooden Bucket "Milk" a pig, when you right click one, to get my Wooden Bucket of Urine.

It's a bit of a mess at the moment (btw I am a little inexperienced in java modding).

This is what I have for the ItemWoodenBucket class:

public class ItemWoodenBucket extends Item{

public ItemWoodenBucket(int par1) {
	super(par1);
	setMaxStackSize(64);
	setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabMisc);
}

public String getTextureFile(){
	return "/gemcraft/gemcraft_textures.png";
}

private int isFull;

public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack par1ItemStack, World par2World, EntityPlayer par3EntityPlayer)
    {
        float var4 = 1.0F;
        double var5 = par3EntityPlayer.prevPosX + (par3EntityPlayer.posX - par3EntityPlayer.prevPosX) * (double)var4;
        double var7 = par3EntityPlayer.prevPosY + (par3EntityPlayer.posY - par3EntityPlayer.prevPosY) * (double)var4 + 1.62D - (double)par3EntityPlayer.yOffset;
        double var9 = par3EntityPlayer.prevPosZ + (par3EntityPlayer.posZ - par3EntityPlayer.prevPosZ) * (double)var4;
        boolean var11 = this.isFull == 0;
        MovingObjectPosition var12 = this.getMovingObjectPositionFromPlayer(par2World, par3EntityPlayer, var11);

if (this.isFull == 0 && var12.entityHit instanceof GemcraftPig)
            {
                return new ItemStack(gemcraft.WoodenBucketUrine);
            }

return par1ItemStack;
        }
}

And this is what I have for my GemcraftPig class:

public class GemcraftPig extends EntityPig{

private final EntityAIControlledByPlayer aiControlledByPlayer;

public GemcraftPig(World par1World)
    {
        super(par1World);
        this.texture = "/mob/pig.png";
        this.setSize(0.9F, 0.9F);
        this.getNavigator().setAvoidsWater(true);
        float var2 = 0.25F;
        this.tasks.addTask(0, new EntityAISwimming(this));
        this.tasks.addTask(1, new EntityAIPanic(this, 0.38F));
        this.tasks.addTask(2, this.aiControlledByPlayer = new EntityAIControlledByPlayer(this, 0.34F));
        this.tasks.addTask(3, new EntityAIMate(this, var2));
        this.tasks.addTask(4, new EntityAITempt(this, 0.3F, Item.carrotOnAStick.itemID, false));
        this.tasks.addTask(4, new EntityAITempt(this, 0.3F, Item.carrot.itemID, false));
        this.tasks.addTask(5, new EntityAIFollowParent(this, 0.28F));
        this.tasks.addTask(6, new EntityAIWander(this, var2));
        this.tasks.addTask(7, new EntityAIWatchClosest(this, EntityPlayer.class, 6.0F));
        this.tasks.addTask(8, new EntityAILookIdle(this));
    }

public boolean interact(EntityPlayer par1EntityPlayer)
    {
        ItemStack var2 = par1EntityPlayer.inventory.getCurrentItem();

if (var2 != null && var2.itemID == gemcraft.WoodenBucket.itemID)
        {
            if (--var2.stackSize <= 0)
            {
                par1EntityPlayer.inventory.setInventorySlotContents(par1EntityPlayer.inventory.currentItem, new ItemStack(gemcraft.WoodenBucketUrine));
            }
            else if (!par1EntityPlayer.inventory.addItemStackToInventory(new ItemStack(gemcraft.WoodenBucketUrine)))
            {
                par1EntityPlayer.dropPlayerItem(new ItemStack(gemcraft.WoodenBucketUrine.itemID, 1, 0));
            }

return true;
        }
        else
        {
            return super.interact(par1EntityPlayer);
        }
    }
}