Memory Leak in bdz.q(integratedServer.java):123

whiskeyfur

1) Its one of the mods holding the reference to the world not forge/fml

2) I like how you randomly picked a line from the stack trace, and didn't even report the proper error...

It seems that something you've installed, either a new base class or a new coremod screed up a method.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Had a second look at it too and realized what I missed there.

Sincerest apologies. I didn't have a stack trace to look at because the game stopped the internal server and hung there, no stack traced displayed on the screen, and the only reason I had something to report is because of the logger that was active at the time due to FTB launcher.

If it were not for that, then all I could say was "it didn't work". And I'm not going to just post that up here.

I'm not familiar with FML, so I'm not entire sure what would be the correct to report, since the SEVERE issue reported, didn't actually stop the game from running and in fact I had ran it several times since, that issue always appears but everything runs fine.

I didn't have a stack trace of a FATAL error to report because, like stated, the game simply hung. It didn't go to an error screen.