Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with rendering .obj models 1.11

6 minutes ago, Triphion said:

And how and where would i fix that?

What is the registry name of your Block and the unlocalized name of your block.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Looking forward to the release of Minecraft update 1.17? For years, Minecraft players have been asking for a big update to the rather bland underground areas – you may know them as caves. They’ve not really changed all that much since vanilla Minecraft launched over a decade ago, while new biomes have been added constantly to the game. So it was hugely exciting to get confirmation of the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs update. While the cliffs do get new snow effects, powder snow blocks, and goats, the really fascinating stuff that’s being added is all found beneath the surface. All you’ll need to do to find these new areas is tunnel downwards. Three new underground biomes were discussed during this year’s Minecraft Live presentation, filled with new plants to harvest, new materials to gather, and new Minecraft mobs to encounter. Yes, Minecraft Caves & Cliffs does add a terrifying-sounding monster, but it also gives players not one, but two potential best friend mobs that can help them take down pesky enemies. Here is everything you can look forward to when Minecraft 1.17 goes live. More Info: http://fumacrom.com/PVk3
    • I've been playing around with the new data generators and thought it would be fun to create a swedish lang file (sv_se.json). @Override protected void addTranslations() { add(Items.PITEM_ITEM.get(), "Övningsföremål"); add(Blocks.PBLOCK_BLOCK.get(), "Övningsblock"); } It ended up looking like this: { "block.justforpractice.pblock": "\u00C3\u2013vningsblock", "item.justforpractice.pitem": "\u00C3\u2013vningsf\u00C3\u00B6rem\u00C3\u00A5l" } While it should say: { "block.justforpractice.pblock": "Övningsblock", "item.justforpractice.pitem": "Övningsföremål" } I don't know much about character encoding, but it doesnt seem like I'm the one doing anything wrong. I'm tempted to post a bug report but I'm strongly considering that I just need to set some encoding settings in IntelliJ.    Thank you in advance.
    • I'm trying to set the player y velocity to 1 whenever the player hits the ground, but for some reason it's only working when the player takes damage. Anyone know how to combat this? I did some debug testing and found out that the LivingFallEvent is activating twice or more when I hit the ground, for some reason.
    • You're going to have to dig around in the vanilla files for it.
    • Are you using a pre-made modpack or something you put together yourself?   If it's a premade, please state the pack name, version, and any alterations you've made. If you made it with Curse, please export it and send it to me, otherwise list the mods with names and versions.   Also provide the save, please.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.