Forge 1.12.2 install error

ArtemkaKun

When I try to install Forge 1.12.2 for my server, it show the messege that all fine (installed 19 librares and blablabla). But install log there :

Considering minecraft server jar
Downloading minecraft server version 1.12.2
  ETag: 71728ed3fbd0acd1394bf3ade2649a5c
  MD5:  71728ed3fbd0acd1394bf3ade2649a5c
Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.12.2-14.23.4.2705: Not Downloading {Wrong Side}
Considering library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12
Downloading library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12

When I try to run my server without Forge, all ok. But when I try to run Forge file, I have the error with my librares. Why? All librares is ok. Error log:

Безымянный.png

You must use Java 8, not 9 or 10. If you have 9 or 10 installed alongside 8, you will need to specify the full path to the java.exe when launching (easier to remove 9 and/or 10 if you don't have a specific need for them)

Edited by Ugdhar
typos

On 6/26/2018 at 6:40 AM, Ugdhar said:

You must use Java 8, not 9 or 10. If you have 9 or 10 installed alongside 8, you will need to specify the full path to the java.exe when launching (easier to remove 9 and/or 10 if you don't have a specific need for them)

I'm having the same problem, so I followed your advice and uninstalled Java 10.0.1 (leaving only Java 8), but nothing has changed with the installation process.

4 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Most likely you do not. Please make your own thread and describe the problem in detail.

No, pretty sure it's the same problem. Same version, error message, and command prompt output.

Want to try and help? Feel free, we could probably use your expertise

Edited by Leer_Key