I don't get any mod items on my minecraft forge server

diamoend

Hello I'm playing on a 1.12 modded forge server, I have it all set up, all the mods on the correct minecraft version, stuff like mini map and toomanyitems works, but anything that has blocks or items like in twilight forest It doesn't let me create a portal, doesn't let me see any of the items, but the twilight forest mod shows up in the mods tab, please help anyone?

47 minutes ago, diamoend said:

what do you mean?

if you looking for the portal block in your inventory try using setblock since there may be no itemblock for the portal anymore

locate your latest log in your server folder then post a link after pasting it to pastebin.com. hint control+a control+c you copied the entire log file

Edited by jredfox

The logs are in the "logs" folder in your server folder. There should be a text file called "latest.log" that will contain the latest log about your server. Go into the "latest.log" text file and paste all of the text here. 

Don't follow this. It is wrong.

Please forgive me for my mistake.

Edited by PulseBeat_02