Everything works BUT Forge?

Fakeiman

Problem

I've been trouble shooting the mods ive added to the FTB Revelation pack, they all load up, they all have the necessary libraries, but now the only problem i can see is with Forge. I've tried a couple different versions. No change.

-----

I attached the latest crash report. If someone can help me I would be very grateful, if theres any other files or information you need about what im doing, let me know.

-This is the first time the game has actually pretty much loaded all the way up since i started messing around with the mods. In the crash report, "UCHIJAE | forge" is the only problem. (Those letters stand for parts of loading, forge is the only one in the whole file to have the E for error. Everything else is just UCHIJA)

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

crash-2018-08-01_20.30.58-client.txt

2018-08-01-7.rar

debug.rar

latest.rar

Edited by Fakeiman
Added additional files

4 minutes ago, Fakeiman said:

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Is this the whole crash log? It would be better if you posted the whole crash from the console.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Just now, Fakeiman said:

What file specifically? I thought that was the whole thing..

There should be a folder called logs in the game directory, get the latest log.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

5 minutes ago, Fakeiman said:

Okay. There should be any and all files you may need. Thank you.

I can't find anything that would cause this error at first glance. What mods did you add, and where did you download them, including forge.

8 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

I can't find anything that would cause this error at first glance. What mods did you add, and where did you download them, including forge.

I got mods from curseforge, forge from curseforge, a few mods from 9minecraft (replaced a few because they caused issues, replaced with curseforge mods). I will attach a picture to this of all the new mods (easier than listing them out, all their versions should be visible)

edit: All other mods are all included in the FTB Revelation pack. I didnt remove any of those. its v2.3.0 of the pack as well if thats important.

backup new mods PIC.png

Edited by Fakeiman
extra info

7 minutes ago, Fakeiman said:

I got mods from curseforge, forge from curseforge, a few mods from 9minecraft (replaced a few because they caused issues, replaced with curseforge mods). I will attach a picture to this of all the new mods (easier than listing them out, all their versions should be visible)

Remove all of the mods you got from 9minecraft.

1 hour ago, Animefan8888 said:

Remove all of the mods you got from 9minecraft.

Thank you. I deleted the modpack and reinstalled it, then redownloaded all the mods using only curseforge. There were a couple mods i couldnt find (probably for a reason) so they arent in my collection anymore, but pretty much all of them are still there. It mustve been some sort of fuckery from 9minecraft. I got stuff from there to work in the past, but im just gonna stay clear from there from now on. You have my gratitude.

4 minutes ago, Fakeiman said:

Thank you. I deleted the modpack and reinstalled it, then redownloaded all the mods using only curseforge. There were a couple mods i couldnt find (probably for a reason) so they arent in my collection anymore, but pretty much all of them are still there. It mustve been some sort of fuckery from 9minecraft. I got stuff from there to work in the past, but im just gonna stay clear from there from now on. You have my gratitude.

No problem, people should only download mods from trusted websites 9minecraft is not one of them.