Unable to start server after putting mods in?

Zhenix

I'm really new to this sort of thing, but me and my friends have put together a modpack using Technic to play a survival world together using these mods. However, whenever I drag the mods into the mods folder after creating the base server, when I try and run it I get an error that says "The state engine was in incorrect state AVAILABLE and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.". I don't know what to do about it, I've attached my crash log to this thread if anyone can help me or see the issue please.

crash-2018-08-04_23.12.02-server.txt

Edited by Zhenix

15 hours ago, Big_Bad_E said:

It's Mystcraft. If you ever get a crash look for the mod name. It usually goes com.(author).(mod name)...

I've removed Mystcraft but now I'm getting an "The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded." error. I've even removed all the mods from the mod folder to test the server itself and it still does this now.

Edited by Zhenix

7 hours ago, MoeBoy76 said:

The original error is from Clay Soldiers trying to access something in Mystcraft, please check that you have the correct versions of each and report the issue to the Clay Soldiers author

There's 2 authors and an owner, I'm unsure who to report it to. I'm not going to check the mod versopms now because I'm running a fresh server successfully with less than half the mods I had before. Thanks for the advice though.

Me and my friends agreed, with the issues I was getting trying to run the server, we had too many mods to keep track of in terms of the errors coming up. Mystcraft and many more have been removed and I've got a working server now. Thank you everyone for helping.