Java tutorials?

Neodymium

I wanted to start modding and I’ve been noticing that I might need a bit more skill when it comes to Java and coding. Are there any recommendations on ways for me to expand my knowledge in Java a bit more? Preferably in the form of a book, but anything good will do. Thanks!

Just now, Neodymium said:

I wanted to start modding and I’ve been noticing that I might need a bit more skill when it comes to Java and coding. Are there any recommendations on ways for me to expand my knowledge in Java a bit more? Preferably in the form of a book, but anything good will do. Thanks!

Stanford has a Java Programming course that they recorded the lectures of and put on YouTube, I dont have the link but it is pretty good. I dont have any books I can recommend. I mostly learned by doing and various google searches and my time here on the forum picking up various tidbits of information.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.